Plugged nose.
I've been having a plugged up nose for about a month now.. It's so bad that I had to finally went to the store and bought myself a nasal congestion spray. It is called "Afrin". My nose is plugged the whole day through out the night, it's literly plugged 24/7 and I have to breath through my mouth only. The Afrin helps my nose clear out 10 to 12 hours and then after that it's plugged again and then I have to spray the afrin up my nostril again. I do have allergies, like running nose and itchy eye. My nose been plugged before but it was NOT this bad.
Don't use Afrin for more than 3 days.  Otherwise you'll get a rebound effect, and it makes your nose congested all the time, despite becoming an Afrin junkie.

I'd recommend going to an allergist.  In the meantime, sudofed works the best without making you groggy, in case you wish to operate heavy machinery.  Next best is nasonex, which works differently.

One cheap solution that works for about half the people that try it is nettle leaf capsules, available at health food stores and Whole foods.  The theory, unproven, is that the magnesium content reduces allergic reaction.
I would recommend also trying Ocean Spray/Saline.

Friggy gave pretty good advise already.    
thanks for the advice!! maybe I might try those medications..hopefully it'll work.