Reacurrent ear ache/infections
Since Janury this year, I've had 5 ear infections and I'm sick of it. It makes my teeth hurt, i can hardly hear anything, the whole side of my face hurts. I have no sleep til 5 or 6am and then it's only for 3 or 4 hours and then i'm up for the whole day. I get aggitated and put off eating and drinking for the duration. Doctors keep giving me ongoing antibiotic ear drops with anti-inflammatories, these help ease the pain and discomfort and after a few days it goes. But then after a week or 2 it's back. It's affecting my work as I'm either in too much pain or I'm far too tired. I've also tried ice on the outside of my cheek/ear and use bonjela for tooth pain which goes with it as well as taking ibuprofen. Just wondering if anyone has had the same thing, or has an idea as to why it keeps happening? Any ideas would be welcome as I'm at the end of my teather now!

Thanks.
It's hard to be too specific with the information you gave.  There are several different types of ear infections and each is handled differently.  My best advice would be to see an Otolaryngologist about this.