Sore neck, sore glands, plugged ears and hoarseness HELP!!
My neck has been sore to the touch for 6 months and my throat is sore when I swallow. The pain moves from one side of my throat to the other. My ears are also plugged and they feel like I have had fluid trapped in them for about 6 months as well. I have also noticed that my voice has become hoarse. I also feel congested in my head, but the flem is clear, so I don't think I have a sinus infection. My glands do not feel swollen they just hurt to touch or when I swallow.  This has been going on for such a long time I am starting to think that there is something more going on. It has not cleared up or gotten any better. PLEASE HELP!! I need some answers. Thanks in advance!
I would also like to add that every now and again I get a weird smell in my nose. It smells the same everytime, but I cannot describe what it smells like. I don't know if this has anything to do with what is happening to me right now, but I have been having heart palps atleast once a day for about 4 years now.
I had sinus infection , sinus disease I guess is what it is called, I had a million test, The ENT doctor opened my sinus so my sinuses would drain . Then I went to the med school and ENT doctor looked in my sinuses and said, you sinuses are not draining and you need the scarring is bad, so you need surgery I know we can do a better job than that! I thought I would try castor oil packs to dissolve scarring I would do this 5 to 6.My lymph nodes were swollen for two years and I also had swollen nodes in one breast I also had fungal infection, so I got on a fungal free diet, and on mold medication cholostyramine and parasite cleanse just to be on the safe side. I will be getting sinus surgery if all else fails