Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sore neck, sore glands, plugged ears and hoarseness HELP!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

My neck has been sore to the touch for 6 months and my throat is sore when I swallow. The pain moves from one side of my throat to the other. My ears are also plugged and they feel like I have had fluid trapped in them for about 6 months as well. I have also noticed that my voice has become hoarse. I also feel congested in my head, but the flem (phlegm) is clear, so I don't think I have a sinus infection. My glands do not feel swollen they just hurt to touch or when I swallow.  This has been going on for such a long time I am starting to think that there is something more going on. It has not cleared up or gotten any better. PLEASE HELP!! I need some answers. Thanks in advance!
I would also like to add that every now and again I get a weird smell in my nose. It smells the same everytime, but I cannot describe what it smells like. I don't know if this has anything to do with what is happening to me right now, but I have been having heart palps atleast once a day for about 4 years now.