Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sore neck, sore glands, plugged ears and hoarseness HELP!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore neck, sore glands, plugged ears and hoarseness HELP!!

My neck has been sore to the touch for 6 months and my throat is sore when I swallow. The pain moves from one side of my throat to the other. My ears are also plugged and they feel like I have had fluid trapped in them for about 6 months as well. I have also noticed that my voice has become hoarse. I also feel congested in my head, but the flem (phlegm) is clear, so I don't think I have a sinus infection. My glands do not feel swollen they just hurt to touch or when I swallow.  This has been going on for such a long time I am starting to think that there is something more going on. It has not cleared up or gotten any better. PLEASE HELP!! I need some answers. Thanks in advance!