Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sore neck and jaw, red swollen throat and veiny throat with white bumps...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Sore neck and jaw, red swollen throat and veiny throat with white bumps

My throat hurts and my jaw and neck ache, sore shoulders and back of neck.  My throat is really red and veiney and my tonsils. And those veins are going up the roof of my mouth a little bit. There is white bumbs on my throat.  
I HAVE THE SAME SITUATION GOING ON, ANY IDEAS ON WHAT IT COULD BE.  i'VE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS FOR OVER A MONTH AND HAVE BEEN ON 3 ROUNDS OF DIFFERENT ANTIBIOTICS WITH NO HELP.  
Mono
i have all them symtems also when i move my head i hear a crunching sound i am also very tired and have been having stomach problems i have had a fever of 99.9 4 a few days and when i go 2 the bathroom it looks like im passing some of my intestines not 2 be nasty im sorry i have gave so much blood and cant find out what it is just my liver test have came back abnormal my stomach is hard as a rock and i can barely eat im tired all the time and now ive noticed bumps around my anus now when i open my mouth there is a bump by my temple like it is swelled its like my jaw has moved sounds crazy i know i have no idea what is going on with me my eyes r turning alittle jaundice and i get headaches frequently at night when i lay down 2 go 2 sleep it feels like there is something moving in my abdomen which i have also noticeed that when i feel my stomach it seems 2 be hard as a rock my side hurts real bad where my liver is had test 4 my gallbladder negative had a ct on my abdomen and my head negative so i have no idea what it is it all started with a upper respritory infection and tonselities ever sense then i have been getting worse no hep not hiv but i do know that im really scared and i constantly have anxiety if any1 knows of anything please leave a comment thanks
I had the same symptoms as Hope 1450
Had you done general blood test? From what I suspect it could be the symptoms of early stages of AIDS. Sorry, as I am here not to make you scared, I felt very scared too. I had done general blood test, there are normal except low Lymphocyte (Can be a big sign of HIV) on my blood there is virus infection (need further test and will inform you all later). I did HIV test with negative result (doctors said maybe still window period and retest after 3 months). Please, you guys did the standard general blood test and HIV test, and report the result here. So that we can share what was wrong with us. The earlier we know, the better for all of us...