Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sore throat and green mucus?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Sore throat and green mucus?

I have for the past week had a wisdom tooth coming in, it looked as if it was coming through my cheek the pain in that has for the most part stopped, however, it's still swollen back there, and the other morning, I woke up with a really bad sore throat, out of no where, it felt like strep, however, my throat isn't pussing, and my toncils aren't really swollen, Now this morning Day 8 My nose is stuffy, but really thick bright green mucus?
Could I have had an infection in the tooth, and it has settled in my sinuses?
Maybe, or it could just be that nasty virus that's going around.  It's all over our city, according to the nurse I checked in with.  Have a dentist look in your mouth and see what's going on with the tooth.