Sore throat

About a week ago, I got a pretty bad cold.  It consisted of head pressure and a stuffy nose.  When I blew my nose it was really yellowish green.  Now, for about four days, I have had a sore throat.  It veries in severity but at night it is worse.  I also have a feeling of a ball of mucus in the back of my throat.  When I attempt to clear nothing moves.  The past few days I have had a taste of blood in the back of my throat.  Now when I try to clear that feeling of having mucus in my throat I bring up a ball of dark blood, to which my throat becomes sorer after doing that.  When I clear my throat after that I noticed a little bit of bright red blood along with small amount of mucas with it.  I have not had a bloody nose and when I blow my nose now everything comes out clear.  Can you please tell me what your take on this is?  I do not have any swelling in the neck area as far as I can feel.
It might be really bad sinuses with the way you're describing pressure on your head, and just having nose problems along with a throat ache.

The bleeding is something not to mess with so if I were you I'd make an appointment with a doctor really soon.
The pressure and the other stuff is gone, I just have the throat problem.

Im having the same problems exactly to the T