Stabbing pain in submandibular gland?
I have had this issue for a while now. Some mornings I will eat/drink and find that I have stabbing and sharp pains directly under my jaw joints and that keep me from being able to eat or drink for up to a day. Those spots are also swollen and tender while they are in pain and directly after and there is only pain while i am eating or drinking anything. The next day, I can eat and drink normally. After some research, I saw that there are issues from the submandibular glad that can cause a similar pain? Any advice or help is welcome! Thank you!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There could be some blockage to the salivary gland ducts. So, when you eat the secretions accumulate and cause pain. It could also be enlarged lymph nodes. . Lymph are protective mechanisms of the body and they 'trap' the infecting source causing enlargement of lymph nodes. The infection can be from the draining skin or the organs.You will need to consult your dentist who will examine you and determine the cause so that appropriate therapy can be initiated.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.