Throat Problems (breathing and swallowing)
I went to the doctor earlier today and got an X-ray because I feel like there is something stuck in my throat.  They were very quick to x-ray me and said there was nothing stuck in my throat and the X-ray appeared normal.  I came home uploaded the picture of the x-ray to this website and was wondering if anyone with professional experience may be able to look at the x-ray and see if it looks normal.  I've been having this problem with my throat for over 3 months, and it's very scary every night because I feel like I cannot breathe sometimes.
HI...many other issues can make it feel as tho u had something stuck...such as a thyroid issue...with nodules or even reflux...so do see another dr...mayb a GI dr....

Plus u may want to take down ur pic as this is a public forum and it does have personal info on it....there r ways to "erase" the info using the diff photo shops...sorry I do not know how.

Good luck with ur throat issues.

"selma"
Did your dr talk to you about acid reflux?  Acid reflux can cause the feeling of having a lump in your throat.  It also can cause breathing issues.  It also tends to get worse at night.