Throat really bothering me
I seriously have no idea whats going on, my throat started hurting last wednesday and generally around this time of year i get something related to heavy congestion and sore throat. The thing is its either something that is cure with antibiotics or is something that goes away on its own after a few days. i went to the doctor and they said that is was not strep or anything that an antibiotic could cure and that it should start going away.. but IT STILL HURTS. it is dnot so bad during the day but at night its awful, sometimes i cant even fall asleep or it takes me hours to.  I did have a some cogestion an thursday and friday morning but i havent had alot i have felt liek i had congestion or somethin in the back of my throat which is very odd. and i woke up this morning feeling like there is a lump in my throat. I have had this happen before but it never lasted all day and its really difficult to swallow food.. it actually kind of hurts. Its also really starting to bother me.  Does anyone know what on earth could be going on
"I did have a some cogestion an thursday and friday morning but i havent had alot i have felt liek i had congestion or somethin in the back of my throat which is very odd."
{by congestion i meant nasal}
Does your throat feel dry???? Some meds for congestion can over dry and make your throat sore. Try a humidifier. It really helps mey and my kids.
I am getting the same symptoms