Thumping in Ear
Starting about two months ago I began to have this thumping sensation in my right ear only.  I can really only describe it a "thump", it isn't painful, happens about every 7 to 8 seconds, and can last as long as 24 hours or as short as 2 to 3 thumps.  Also, when I close my ear I can not hear the "thump" anymore.

At first I wasn't sure what brought on these "thumping" attacks, but since I've become more aware of them I've noticed that they are brought on by yawns, burbs, and those weird "inward" burbs you get every once in awhile.  So with this it makes me think the "thumps" are brought on by some change in pressure in my ear.  

It's just completely annoying.  I keep thinking that they'll go away, but it appears I'll need to see an ENT about this condition soon.  Thanks for any insight ya'll can give.
wow!!!!..i get the EXACT same thing,but in my left ear,and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!....i notice it can be broguth on by those weard little inward burps!,,thats soooo crazy you mention that!!!!
i have no idea what causes it,i drink alot of pop today so maby for me its caffiene?
PLEASE...........if you go to a ent,,,LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT!!!
i hope its not a symptom of an undiscovered illness or condition we are developing!!!
let me know,and your not alone,,,,mike