Whats up my nose, under the skin?
GOOD THING:  Last summer my son was kind enough to give our dog a bath.
BAD THING:  He took a bath with the dog in the same water and later that week complained of feeling "it" in his ear!:(  I've taken him to his PCP so many time that she actually scolded me saying it was just wax and I actually had to change PCPs cause she refused to refer me to a ENT.  My son has Down's syndrome and if he tells me "I feel it", then I'm gonna believe him.  I'm his only advocate.  I would much rather be the crazy mom who insists there's something in there; than be the neglectful mom who ignored his complaints and one day have to live with something worse just because the "doctor" would take the time to do as I asked and send a sample to the lab.  I KNOW there's wax in there but is it under his skin?  Does it change characteristics?  Like when I rub his ear with a Qtip it stimulates "it" and "it" rises to surface aand looks like a vein (vaguely).  Also, at one point the only way to describe it is "scaley".  NOW... I think it transfered to my nose (from my being up in his ear so long) and he's better and I got something (fer sher) under the skin of my nose.  It's in the far back but I've managed to bring it forward by gently picking at it with tweezers.  It looks like those small white heads we get sometimes long and thin but I can't get to the root of it.  Sometimes its small red dots and when i gather them they crust up and then I've got to puncture the skin to start the arduous task of trying to pull it all out!

What's up my nose?
Well....all this will have to be sorted out by a physician, preferably an ENT Specialist as NO ONE on the web can answer this question thoroughly and accurately.  

Have you found a physician yet who is willing to investigate this?