Ear, Nose & Throat Community
ear feels stopped up

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

ear feels stopped up

Whenever I go outside regardless of the weather , my nose will start running then my left hear stops up cant hardly hear anything, last year I had the wax build up and got that took care of . The dentist told me it may be coming from the tooth I just had pulled that had a lot of infection, It even hurt up in my sinus, Also that was the fourth tooth pulled this summer and it had more infection than the second and third tooth that was pulled the first one on the same side absessed big infection on the bottom and then the top which was the last one pulled and it had so much infection the would couldnt close, I have taken a lot of antibiodics this summer and to many antibiodics  build up and immunity on me before and then my wouldnt respond when I needed them to clear up pneumonia;
rhodo