help me !!!!!! please
So ever since i had my son almost 7 years ago i have been getting these horrible horrible dizzy spells that will last for a day if not longer. i cant even describe how horrible they are.. Anyway since my last 2 bad spells about 2 months ago i have been dealing with this stupid feeling like im on a boat or just of balance its really really staring to destroy me as a person i use to love rides boats water even just going for a drive now i cant do any of those things because this of balance crap is affecting me so bad laltly anyway i have been to a neuroscientist and he told me it was a migraine and i said no its not because i use to get horrible migraines and this is nothing like a migraine and no headache to go with it i no its am inner ear problem and im waiting to see an eye ear and throght specialist however i cant get in till October please if u have any advice ill gladly take it thanks <3
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptom of dizziness if it is relieved by eating something, could indicate that you might be having episodes of hypoglycemia. Inadequate sleep can also cause tiredness, fatigue and dizziness. Other causes for these symptoms are inner ear infections; brain disorders heart problems, fever, stress, low blood pressure and anxiety. Discuss these options with your consulting doctor. He may ask for blood tests for evaluating blood sugar and CBC.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.