Ear, Nose & Throat Community
snorting pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

snorting pills

I had a drug problem about a year and a half ago.  And even though I know that snorting anything is not good for you, I was going through some emotional problems and was not in the right frame of mind.  I was addicted to oxycontin and was snorting about a pill a day for a year, and even though I don't do it anymore, I feel as though I did some damage to my sinuses.  My question is, is it possible to clog your sinuses from this behavior.  I am constantly clearing my throat. I have a hard time breathing, and my nose looks bigger than it did three years ago.  I lost a little bit of my hearing and I noticed that my speech is different.  and sometimes when I really caugh hard, or if I blow my nose really hard, I can sometimes get a moment of clarity in where all of my senses come back to life and I can breathe  and hear again.  I know this doesn't sound too glamorous, and I am ashamed to have done it, but I want to be able to go forward preferably without these problems.  Is it possible that there is additives from the pills just stuck in my lung tissue, and if so, how do I clean it out?  also, how can I clear my sinuses, forever?  I feel like I need deep cleansing with like acid or something that will destroy everything but my pipes.lol.  
This is the best thing to clear your sinuses, hopefully forever, and it will shrink swollen mucus membranes, allowing you to breathe, and wash out any residual toxins.  I also recommend coffee as a substitute addiction.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground.

Good luck.
dude i have the same prob, and i THINK its from a lack of oxygen to the brian.  try taking deep breaths thru your nose, like 10-12 times.  Or go for a jog until the senses revive themself.