throat infection
As per my previous post I had a throat infection and couple of skin infections for which my doc prescribed week course of erythromycin,  seemed to clear the throat but then within days it was back 10 times worse accompanied by singular swollen pea sized node under left armpit and neck felt glandy, doctor has put me on another week course of erythromycin,  2 days in my throat still hurts like hell and myblegs fell like ive ran a marathon, also keep getting pains in armpits and left breast area (shooting stabbing like), is this typical for a throat infection and is it common for it to recur?
A complete ENT examination may be necessary for determining the correct cause of your symptoms. These are often caused by infections (bacterial or viral) like mononucleosis, or the flu, or bacterial, such as strep throat or tonsillitis. Adequate rest and warm saline gargles may provide some relief. It is important to consult your doctor for a proper assessment of your throat and diagnosis. Treatment will depend on the cause and severity of the cause.Bodyache could be due to fever. In case of bacterial infections you may need antibiotics and antihistamines for allergies. Do write to me again on how you are doing.
Best luck and regards!
I am on day 5 0f course of erythromycin and the white puss has gone, im still getting discomfort under neck area but there is no obvious swelling I am also still getting pain in left armpit where last week I had painful node which has now gone down. I have infection on side of foot and sole which gp said same anti biotics would clear but a nurse says it looks like athletes foot, would athletes foot affect nodes in neck and armpit?
Hi I have finished anti biorics but have bad pain in armpit area both sides and my throats hurs but not sore please cam you advise
I finished my antibiotics nearly one week ago but last night I have now got a sore swollen node in left armpit closer to where arm meets, I have discomfort too in nech and right armpit but no obvious swelling. I also have what I think is athletes foot on left foot as skin around little toe is peeling and an open sore, I have something on sole of same foot which seems to be spreading in the form of little blister looking sores that if popped ouse fluid I am so scared I have hiv please advise