tonsil pocket
I have a pocket in my tonsil that collects gunk. My throte is cronicly hurting. I am wondering if i need to get my tonsils removed.

I actually googled it and found this really helpful page. If any one is suffering from the same thing.

http://www.internettradebureau.com/articles/tonsilstones.htm
.. A pocket?

Well, I just had this feeling in my throat..Kinda like when you have a peice of food caught in your throat. a little piece...Not succeeding in removing it by swallow or move my tongue around I went into the bathroom to figure out, there is like.. well, sorta how you decribed it.. only its like.. I dont know! Like a peice of my freakin mouth! its weird! and it was bleeding just a tad.. I can still feel it a little at the top of my throat too  :|  any advice?
Hey , I have the same problem. You actually get openings or pockets in your tonsils which collects food debris. It turns to a kernal, or hard knot of bacteria and food. It really stinks too. I actually push mine out with a tootbrush handle. I saw an episode of the Doctors where the tonsil can be resurfaced to prevent the food from getting trapped.