Erectile Dysfunction Community
Cialis not working

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Cialis not working

So I am 19 years old, and have a history of situational erectile dysfunction - by which I mean I get erections perfectly fine in the mornings, alone, while kissing or making out, but it them disappears when I try to have penetrative sex.  This is very troublesome to my personal life.  I am now with my third girlfriend and have only ever had sex twice.  In an attempt to get over whatever the problem is, I took a Cialis pill this morning at around 8:00 AM, 5 hours ago.  Since then I have felt no real change, and I still can't maintain an erection when trying to penetrate my partner.  Am I possibly doing something wrong that might interfere with the drug's working?  Is there something nobody told me that I'm forgetting?  Should I try another drug instead of Cialis?
Does anybody have any advice on this?
I am 19 and have a similar problem. Did you find an answer to your question? How did you get the Cialis, did you go to a doctor in order to get it?
If you can get an erection without problems while making out or masturbating, you don't need Cialis.  The problem is psychological, not pysical.  The three biggest factors that inhibit erections are anxiety, guilt, and fear.  If you try focusing more on her and the sensations and less on your erection (like when you're making out), then it'll probably work fine.  
cialis only works if you're sexually excited. it does not give you an instant hard-on. when you do get excited you will feel the medicine kick in but it will go away everytime you lose sexual excitement in your brain. it will even go away if you're worrying too much about the situation. they say you shouldn't drink alcohol while taking medicine but I have in the past drink a little just to relax my nerves and also taken the cialis and as you can see I am still alive telling you my story. however, I take cialis because I believe I have a venous leak. If you're not experiencing a venous leak with your penis, then you don't need to take cialis.
Maybe it's because you worry to much, it really affects your performance. Have you tried to buy generic viagra?
I too am having this problem. Tried Cialis and Viagra with no luck. My doctor told me to try a penis pump, apparently they're not dangerous if you use them right. I've been looking at penis pumps online for about a week now, can't decide which one to buy. http://www.x4labs.com/penis-pumps.php With this many pumps it's hard to choose.

Has anyone else had luck with pumps?
Dont buy any generic ED treatments a lot are made in China and such places only buy from established online firms, where you need a prescription.

These drugs are prescription only for a reason, always get you self checked by a doctor before purchasing. A legit place in the uk is http://www.maxpharm.co.uk/impotence.php
I'm 35 and i have found the same issue with cialis, but i've been tying it off to nerves cause i'm afraid to disappoint my partner. I use 10mg cialis and I often wonder if I need a stronger dose or use another brand, or learn some calming techniques..