Erectile Dysfunction Community
Help!!! me please Why are my errection so weak!! since using a penis pu...

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Help!!! me please Why are my errection so weak!! since using a penis pump!!!

Dear doctor What should I do I have a major problem I used a penis pump seven day ago to purley to increase the size of my penis. Whilst using this device I did not exspirence any severe pain and and I am in no pain now also I still feel normal sensation , what my problem is I have noticed ever since using this penis pump my errections have become very weak and my penis is really soft and floppy I would like to add before using this device I had strong errections. I have been to see a doctor and she examined me and said there is no clear damage she suggested that I rest it completely for three weeks and take some vitiman E, but I am still very worried as she did not know anything about penis pumps. doctor what should I do it has been seven days now I have another appointment booked with a doctor to get a secound oppinion but in the mean while can you help and maybe tell me what I sould tell my doctor I just want my normal errections back
I'm not a doctor, but I figure by reading some of the articles in here, that there is no free lunch when it comes to making your penis bigger - there is always some sort of trade off.  I have one of those, but I havn't used it for years, for the exact fear that you have outlined - happened to me before, not again!  Every guy wants a bigger penis - me included, but I don't think there is any real way to make it any larger, unless you get surgery - that is very risky despite what they say, and doesn't always work either.  I figure the best way to ensure that your sex life is good, is to get a reliable sex partner who understands that men can't get it up ALL the time (when they get older) and enjoys the equipment you have.  it does grow with use, just like any other muscle in your body, so the more sex you have, the more likely your penis will grow a little