Erectile Dysfunction Community
My boyfriend goes soft during sex Why?

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

My boyfriend goes soft during sex Why?

I'm 19 and my boyfrind is 22 and when we have sex he goes soft its shocking for me because its never happened to me before like no guy I've been wiv has had this problem so I'm kinda scared that he dosent find me attractive anymore I've started giving him oral sex and he gets hard no problems dere we start having sex 4mins into it he goes soft while still in me plus he dosent buss at all I just want to kno why isit me? I just don't kno how to tell him its really bothering me.dose he need to take viagra? And dose smoking have something to do with it? because he smokes a lot what should I do?    
Hi Tisha, For one smoking is not good anyway, fast foods and junk foods are not good as well, alcohol not good for a sex life.
So if you really like this guy then he needs to get off them and now, if he saya I'le think about it, then it could be the time to have a rethink on your realationship, but if he says OK show me the way then come back to me.
Good Luck
I was in the same problem when me and my bf first got together. What i did was talk to him and i have been gaving my bf testoserone vitman pills for 1 week and after 2 week has pasted i will gave it to him again i keep doing that and it helps and smoking yes can have so cause to do with it. Talk to him and started gaving him testoserone pill and men's vitmans it will help a lot sometimes that's all his body needs is a little help from vitmans if hewon't take them blend them up and put it  in his food i know it souds mean but you will know he got is vitmans
A warning to you Martin, the med team do not like sites to be recomended without the first knowing and passing them.