Erectile Dysfunction Community
Swelling on Foreskin

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Swelling on Foreskin

I am experiencing swelling on my foreskin from 4-5 days . It started with an itch and soon there is inflamation (inflammation).There is no pain but when i move the foreskin i feel discomfort as foreskin is has become tight.
What medicine i apply or take. I have normal sugar and o+ve blood ,aged 31 years.
Steve
***@****
Hello Sir,

It seems as though you might be suffering from a condition known as phimosis or balanitis. It is an inflammation of the glans (glands) penis, and the treatment is generally supportive. If there is no obstruction to urine passage or severe pain, or blockage of the urethra, it is not an emergency. If you become unable to pass urine, than you must report to the emergency room, but as long as its just pain, without other complications, you can take some anti-inflammatory drugs, tylenol/advil to relieve the pain. If the skin is still soft and pliable, you can try to wash the area and then retract the skin SLIGHTLY, and check to see if it does retract. If it persistently does not, then consultation with a urologist will be necessary. If there is a ring of fibrous tissue around the penis that you can feel, than this will not heal without surgical intervention which should be performed by a urologist. Some urologists will prescribe steriod creams in order to facilitate the retraction of the foreskin. Please let us know for any additional concerns.

Thanks!

On my foreskin there's a swelling on one quater of the whole foreskin, it started after masturbating 3 weeks ago.
i went to dermatologist and he said that one of the lymph nodes is blocked
thats why the lymph is stuck in there and should go away by it self, he prescribed hydrozole to use but am using it for 3 weeks now and it doesnt help.
Is there any other way to drain it ? with a suringe for example ?

On my foreskin there's a lymph stagnation  on one quater of the whole foreskin, it started after masturbating 3 weeks ago.
thats why the lymph fluid is stuck in there and should go away by it self, he prescribed hydrozole to use but am using it for 3 weeks now and it doesnt help.