Too much porn?
I'm an 19 y/o guy and I have been watching porn for a while now and just recently I have a problem getting hard.  Videos or photos that used to get me hard just doesn't do it anymore.  I can watch a whole video without getting hard unless I masturbate from a flaccid state to get me hard and even then I seem to lose it the second I take my mind off the porn.  I am wondering if I should stop looking at porn and masturbating all together for a while to see if that changes anything?
yourbrainonporn.com
If you were having regular erections earlier, what you are facing now is sex related anxiety. This usually happens in initial stages and the problem will disappear over a time. This seems to be absolutely natural. If your morning erections are good then the cause is psychological. Mean while you should take protein diet, regular exercise, remain stress free, and remove sex related anxiety. Stop watching porn and do not indulge in excessive masturbation.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.