Erectile Dysfunction Expert Forum
Viagra great....BUT

Questions in the Erection Concerns Forum are being answered by Janice M Epp, PhD, a Clinical Sexologist from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality. This forum is for questions and discussions about the psychological aspects of Erection problems or erectile dysfunction.

Viagra great....BUT

I have obtained sample pack of viagra and it does work nicely!  However iam concerened about 1 thing. Will it show up in a drug test, as a flase positive??
Sorry, but I can't answer this question. This is a forum for emotional and psychological issues related to erection concerns. If you're using Viagra without a prescription, you're putting your health at risk.
Uhh..  maybe i needed to be clearer.  I did obtain this sample pack from my doctor. I was just concerned if it would show up in the drug test as a false positive. It would be helpful to know becuase to set up an appt to get the voucher to turn into my work. im just trying to avoid the "red tape."  Would it be a false positive??
Your physician or your pharmacist can answer your question, or ask it in the Urology Expert Forum:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/113

Thank you to the owner of this blog. Because this blog is very informative for me.. this type of blog have a lot  
information that has help me. Does any one have comments on generic viagra I found this website about generic viagra
Generic viagra http://www.xlpharmacy.com/generic-viagra/ but I will like to know

if anyone has use this website before or maybe can recomment another website.