anejaculation
My husband is a 26yr old diabetic that has had diabetes for 7 years mostly uncontrolled. we havebeen together for 3 years and i think he has actually ejaculated maybe 2 times. He gets off but nothing comes out, we would like to try to have another child and we were wondering if anyone had and ideas that may be able to help with this problem, he is very sexually active and has no problem getting and keeping an erection, someone please help
Hi, You and your hubby really need to see a family practitioner, or even better a diabetes specialist. It is most likely your husbands' uncontrolled diabetes causing the problem of no ejaculation. Although he is very young, he could also have problems with his prostate. It is important for you both to get checked out, and very important that he gets his diabetes under control if he wishes to be with you and raise a family for many years xxx I can't give you any more advice than that without knowing your specific circumstances, but I do advice you to get further medical advice. Best of luck.