Erectile Dysfunction Community
retracting penis

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

retracting penis

Hi, I'm 21 years old and I have been having problems with getting an erection for 2 years now. I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what the problem is. Physically I am in very good shape, tall athletic build, low body fat, been playing sports all my life. I never had issues with my sex drive (libido) or impotence until my freshman year of college. Went to bed one night, woke up the next morning and my penis literally deflated ... It had shrank to about 1" and the head of my penis was very small. I kind of blew it off thinking I was just under a lot of stress with mid terms coming up. I was wrong, for the past 2 years it hasn't gone back to normal.
I have no sexual desire at all (used to masturbate 1-3 times a day, watch porn, had sex constantly throughout high school, I was always ready to go), I have no morning erections anymore (which I would previously get almost every morning), I can get almost a 60% erection but it is not very hard and quickly goes down (making it very hard to have sex), when I'm urinating now I notice its harder for me to completely "cut off" the stream when I'm done (tends to drip a little). I don't know how to describe it other than that it doesn't feel normal. I used to be able to "flex" my penis to move it and pump more blood to it, now when I "flex", it feels like my anus is tightening and pulling it back into my body. My anus also feels slightly inflamed and my pc muscles feel deflated/compressed. I have also noticed now when I work out my penis shrinks up more. I wear compression shorts under my workout cloths and when I used to run on the treadmill sometimes I would get an erection, funny but it happened. Now it doesn't happen at all, but instead shrivels up. It just feels numb and constricted all the time.
I've been to several doctors all said I'm in great shape and its just in my mind. Checked my testosterone levels and had other blood work, everything was good. Had my prostate checked, no problems. So I'm starting to get a little discouraged, because I am way too young to be having this problem. I should be in my prime right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey man, im having the same problem. What is a cure for it? But you know what, I'm thinking ti really might just be in the mind. SOmetimes, i used to go to the bathroom and get hard just from looking at myself. Or sometimes, i could just get hard from thinking about some sexually. Im 20 yeards old and im a college student as well. Im Bi. Its happened to me with my Girlfriends and Guyfriends. I dont knw what it is cause im not afriad of having sex. I used to be addicted to porn. I used to watch it maybe 3-4 times a day man. Now, i can barely get hard. I dont want this to ruin my relationship that i got going on with this special person. I love that person dearly and want to be with this person for life but ths has to stop.
I'm 34 and have been having the same problem for about a year now (along with a few other symptoms).  I've had a wide array of tests done but the doc's can't seem to figure anything out...  I'll keep you posted.  Please do the same.  

All the best to you,

EH
Any updates? I have the EXACT same thing going on and urologist says I'm fine. Helppppp.
I've been having the exact same symptoms and.the strange thing is that it was over night.  Does anybody else having this problem smoke pot?  I've been wondering if thats affecting it.

Hello Dear Doctor
I am 24 years old and i masturbated when i was 18 continuously.

A year back i started feeling many problems due to this addiction and i started trying to quit masturbation but you know that addictions aren't easy to get rid of quickly. Finally almost after a year now i haven't done it for 30 days and i am trying to never do it again.

but the problem is that i am not recovering. I haven't noticed much improvement in the past 20 days. I just need to know whether this damage can be fixed by refraining from masturbation or not. Tell me about any specific diet that i need to take and any specific routine or rest schedule or medicine.

Following are the major symptoms:
- My pelvic muscles have become weak. I feel light pain in my groin, lower back, thighs etc.
- I feel tired and exhausted all the time.
- Weak erections.
- No morning erections as i once used to have.
- The length and girth of my sexual organ has also been reduced when erect.
- loss of sensitivity in the sexual organ.
- pain in all my joints and neck.
- depression
- lack of ability to have a good night sleep.
- concentration and focus problems.
- loss of memory
- unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work
- can't have sex with girl (no erection) i am very worried about my future
life and i will get married soon.

To take the first step i have already stopped masturbating completely

Kindly suggest me ways to recover as quickly as possible. I am not expecting that i will get recovered 100% in a week but there must be some way to speed up my recovery process. I am a student actually and it is so hard for me to see myself losing my grades just like that. when i quit masturbation i was expecting that i would be better in a month or so but it isn't exactly how i presumed it to be. I am drained of a lot of energy and important nutrients i guess.

Please Please Please help me here. God bless you all for doing such a nice job and helping patients without reward
im feeling the same symptons as the OP. anyone find a cure or seen progress with some method? please answer me as im 20 and im starting to get desperate cause urologists say im fine
Same condition here. Plus nerves appeared in penis. Also penis tilted to one side. Urologist says fine. Penis sensitivity is reduced.
take specialised ayurvedic treatment ASAP, for at least 3-4 months....same to pavanbhai ...

your hormonal cycle is locked you need to restart it ..with the help of ayurveda ......once it regulates you can stop medication and focus on good diet and healthy liestyle

there is nothing wrong in taking help of ayurveda than be sorry ..as time  passes situation may worse and become incurable....

My personal experience...hurry up buddies....

How are you now, I have exactly the same symptoms as Newton02, literally word for word?

Would really like to know what's happening.
Anyone????
THe op, needs to stop watch porn/and mb. The ed was caused by the excessive masturbation 1-3 times  ad day, you never told us how long you been doing it.
i have the same problem, ive noticed penis is very floppy and dead. and when i pee, it seems to dribble near the end.