Exercise & Fitness Community
Breakfast Ideas
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breakfast Ideas

Hey all..

I am on a high protein low carb diet and everything is going awesome. Problem is I do not have a variety of recipes and I would hate getting bored of eating the same things in the morning. If I get bored of eating what I've been eating then I'll just stop and won't eat any of that for a year or perhaps a century. I eat egg-whites with bacon and tomatoes EVERY SINGLE DAY. I would really appreciate it if anyone here could help me with some ideas on what else to eat for breakfast. I'm usually very hungry in the morning so anything will be welcome, anything but foods that are high in carbohydrate content. Thanks you so much in advance....
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
well try this muffin with tsp of peanut butter.     Cottage cheese 1or2oz and a taost with fruit.
Blank
1275375_tn?1273093345
Hi,

I would suggest fish - its a great source of protein, most white fish is also low cal and 'fatty' fish such as tuna steak and salmon are packed with good fats nutrients and minerals. Why not try some poached salmon for breakfast? :)
Blank
Hello!

Platter of fresh fruit and vegetables with high fiber cereal for vegetarians and
fish, egg white, toned milk and high fiber cereal for non vegetarians.

Choose from a range of fresh food and multi grain for the breakfast and always remember this should be the major meal rich in carbohydrates, protein and low in fat to give you energy for at least half day.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank