Exercise & Fitness Community
walking 7 days a week
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

walking 7 days a week

ive been walking past 2 yrs no matter what the weather does..ok i avg 3-4 miles aday..but like days it snows deep i dont but i eat less also..today been 1 mile i do sets of 1,2,1=4

my questshion is. im a dibetic i eat whole grains alot..i eat oatmeal 2x aday this takes me threw 2 miles..i also carry a bottle juice in case a sugar drop,and belive me they happen..

i avg a day cal,s 1800 or so..what happens if i up the ca,ls to 2000 aday?? cuz my age and meds im on i avg every 4 miles i burn 475 aday and eating 1800 to me isnt much weight loss..even i noticed mussle mass decling..

i,m 224   was 310  in 2000..legs solid,,got alot loose skin overall not bad from 310 pounds in 2000..

what do you eat at age 50 or above..and walking 3-4 mph  oh and how manny cal,s do you eat

whatever you can help me understand to make my walking help me lose more weight..my doc wants me to lose 2 pounds a week,,thats not going to happen i told her...srry about my spelling  
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, the dietary intake should depend on the basic metabolic profile (height, weight, gender, BMR etc) and the physical activity. And it is difficult to comment specifically without knowing the relevant clinical details. While the calorie intake is important, it is also important how it is distributed in different food portions (carbohydrates, proteins, fat etc). I would suggest consulting a dietician/ nutritionist for charting an appropriate diet plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Watch the oatmel with diabetes / oatmel makes your blood sugar rise / try some strength training for loose skin
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...