AMO Intraocular multifocus lense problems
I had these put in in 2000.Model AMO SA40N.   I have gotten more and more sensitive to light to the point that I can only watch TV a few hours, driving at night bothers me, and I have a lot of headaches.   The doctor says my eye health is better than average for a 75 yr old.  He wouldn't research the lenses for problems.
Question 1 -  Has anyone else had similar progressive sensitivity problems?
Question 2 - I see there has been a lot of improvement in multifocus lenses specifically the Abbot TECNIS multifocal lenses.   Would replacing my old lenses help?

Harold
This is a good standard IOL. Light sensitivity years after surgery is probably due to some other problem than the IOL.  You may have developed a PC haze.  Please get a second opinion.

Dr. O.
What is PC Haze?   I know that TV and PC work seems to be a contributing factor to my pain.   It is not the eye itself, but the mustles and nerves around and behind the eye that hurt.

Harold