Airsoft eye injury
I just got shot in my left eye by an airsoft gun a few hours ago. the guns power is about 450 feet per second , from a distance we estimate to be 50 feet. I can't see through this eye and it is blurry to the point where I can't see anything except for large blurs of color. I didn't go the emergency room yet.
GO TO AN EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY. IF HAVE AT LEAST TWO PATIENTS BLIND FROM THAT TYPE OF INJURY.

JCH MD
Thanks I went to the emergency room 2 hours after the event happened. I can now see through the eye that was shot, i can read the words on the screen, but its like reading through fogged up glasses. they took a CAT scan and said that it looked alright to the extent that they could see from the results I am scheduled to go see a optometrist on Monday. The release sheet said to see an eye doctor if it is still blurry for 2 days. He said it was bleeding within the pupil, my eye looks bloodshot. The airsoft hit right below my eyebrow on the top portion of my eye lid.
YOU NEED TO SEE A EYE MD OPHTHALMOLOGIST, NOT AN OPTOMETRIST.  You still may have eye threatening injuries such as retinal detachment, traumatic iritis or hyphema, macular edema. Check again. ERs do not normally refer to non-MD non-physician optometrists they almost always go to Eye MD ophthalmologists.

You can also find an eye MD near you at www.aao.org

Call the answering service and talk to the Eye MD on call. Get set up for early tomorrow eye exam.

JCH MD
my mistake it was an ophthalmologist. Unfortunately all the offices are closed on Sunday, so on Monday I am scheduled to see him at 8:30 am. Thank Mr.Hagan
My bad. I mean Doctor. Hagan.