Blood vessel in eye
One night, I noticed that on the white of my eye, a small vessel had appeared. It looked criss-crossed and it was red. I was surprised as I had never seen it before. After a night's rest, I went to check in the mirror and it had turned to a light brownish colour and eventually, it faded away. What could have caused this vessel, just this vessel to become so reddish that night? When I saw it, I was kinda worried that I caused a new eye vessel to grow or something. I do not wear contacts and neither did I hurt my eye that night.
Blood vessels don't form that fast or go away that quickly. You most likely had a small broken blood vessel on the eye (subconjunctival hemorrhage) very common and not a serious problem. These often happen spontaneiously because the blood vessels are so delicate.

JCH III MD
Hi, thanks for the reassurance. This incident kinda bugs me sometimes. So what causes blood vessels to form?    
Usually the stimulus is hypoxia or decrease oxygen to the tissues. Move on unless something else happens then see an Eye MD.

JCH III MD