Cross eyed
I also have this same issue. I have Fibromyalgia so I asked my Rheumatologist. He sent me for an MRI to check for MS but scan was clear. I then went to a Neurologist and had an EEG checking for seizures. The test did show slight abnormality on left sign but on follow-up EEG a year later it was normal. I also mentioned it to my Primary Dr and Gyno and neither had never heard of this. I do not have migraines but do have dry eyes and sinus/allergy problems. In an attempt to look in the mirror during one of these episodes, I did realize that if I look to either side my vision is not distorted. I have had these episodes 2-5 times per year for the last 3 years. Interesting....I also take a mild antidepressant along with a muscle relaxer for the Fibro.

This discussion is related to Sudden Cross-eyed Vision NOT double vision.
You may have a break down in fusion not related to a neurological problem since you do not have double vision. Some of the medications may be contributing to the problem. You need to see an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.
I just experienced something similar at work today.  I am a 29 year old female, and when I searched this on the internet, I noticed most people posting that they had experienced this condition were 29-32 age range.  I was standing up and looking at something when all of a sudden, my left eye seemed to turn on its own causing me to become lightheaded and dizzy.  This only lasted about 30 seconds, but the dizziness and lightheadedness continued and I have a mild headache.  I had my first migrane last year, but that has been my only migraine ever.  I am currently under a lot of stress at work and in my personal life, and I have seen posts suggesting that stress might be the cause of this or perhaps it is a type of migraine?  I wear contacts and I just had my yearly eye exam last week - all is normal.  Any suggestions as to what I should do?