Eye Injury
Long story short, yesterday I was playing football and my right eye got hit directly by someone's chin. At that time, my right eye hurt a lot, and there was double vision. Now one day later, I feel it is swollen on the inside since pressing on it hurts, but my naked eye looks fine (no redness or any abnormality). Also, the double vision now only happens to my right eye when I look up (still hurts when looking up too). I plan to see an ophthalmologist soon, but I was wondering if these are serious symptoms of permanent eye damage? Thanks.
You need to see an ophthalmologist SOON.  You may have had an orbital blow out fracture.

Dr. O.
Hi Doctor, thank you for the reply.

After researching what you said, I realized after the hit, my nose kept on bleeding. Could that be due to this orbital blow out fracture? What's the worse that can happen from this?