Eye Pressure!

Dear Sir,

I have retina detachments in both eyes after surgeries I had eye pressure problems but on last visit to doctor on wednesday my eye pressure were normal 14 (Right eye) and 9 (Left Eye)  I am using using Cospt, Alphagan, Xalatan( Twice a day and Pilocarpine 2% six hourly. After having these drops, when I awake my eyes get red so please suggest me in detals

Sunjay
Both the Alphagan and Xalatan can cause redness.  I am sure your physician will start to decrease these drops since the pressures in your eyes are normal.
I am curious, what kind of surgery did you have or what was the cause of the retinal detachments in both eyes.  I had cataract surgery crystalens and one month later had a start of a detachment in the upper corner.  Thank God it was caught in time.  So far, I think I am headed in the right direction.  It healed up really strong.