Eye Problem
I have a red bump just under my eyebrow  it doesnt seem to be filled with puss.  Now the inside of my eye close to my nose is hard and feels as if there might be an infection.  Is it a stye  it doesnt look like one.  
The red bump could be a number of things and I recommend you go to a dermatologist if it does not go away in a couple weeks from when you first noticed it (and if it isn't a cherry angioma).  

Does it feel like it might be infection because it hurts?  If so, in what way does it hurt- is it a pressure pain, a soreness, a sharp pain, etc.?  If you think you have an infection and don't feel it's a sty, please see your doctor.
A stye is usually red, painful, comes to a head and pops pus within a week. I suggest also see a dermatologist or ophthalmologist.

JCH MD
I have a question about a retinal tear suffered by trauma (punch to the eye) its a treated peripheral tear which has been successfully treated with laser 2 years ago and is stable.  I need a waiver for the Air Force to begin flight training.  My retinal specialist ensured me its stable and the condition and type of repair will not become unstable from g-forces.  I will be flying a large aircraft that does not perform g forces in its every day operation.  I would like to see if you have any literature or documentation I may be able to include with my waiver to help justify my case.  If you have the time it would be much appreciated.   Some background 26 y/o with no health problems and no genetic or family history to predispose me to any other retinal problems this was an isolated case caused by trauma to the left left eye.    I have 20/20 vision no myopia and free of visual symptoms
I answered this on your other post. JCH  Capt USAF Viet Nam Era