Eye pain while reading for long durations with head and neck pain
I am 19 years old. I get eye pain ( left eye ) along with neck pain in the left ( responds to neck movement ) and headache on the left side of the base of my head when I read for long durations. I sit in a posture with slightly bent back and neck. The pain diminishes on closing my eyes and sitting leaning against a wall with head and back touching the wall. I feel it is due to neck strain, but it also causes blurred vision, confusion and also blackout when I suddenly get up. Please find a solution to the problem.
First see an eye doctor to make sure you do not need glasses.  The see an orthopedic surgeon regarding your neck.

Dr. O.
I went to an eye hospital and they told my ciliary muscles get strained by near vision leading to headache. But I am near-sighted. So I have blurred far-vision but near-vision gives headache. They told my lens power needed is 0.25 and do not need to wear spectacles. But I take a very long time (15 to 20 seconds) to be able to see far away things clearly. Please find a solution. The headaches are mild but frequent.