Eyes not syncing correctly
I am 20 years old and work as a computer technician and. I spend most of my time looking at screens and the inner workings of computer hardware at the 5 foot to 6 inch range all day and have 20/15 vision as of my last checkup 2 months ago. I also get about 6 hours of sleep every night. I was working on a system and talking to a coworker when my eyes just sort of wandered off center and out of focus and I couldn't control them, this lasted for about a minute and then went away. I didn't have any pain or discomfort other than the lack of control freaked my out. It hasn't happened again though. Any ideas about why this happened?
If you were near 40 or older it can be "presbyopia", if you're much younger it could be latent hyperopia (farsighted) or "convergece insufficiency"  There are other causes elated to health such as high blood pressure or hi/low blood sugar.

Suggest you start by seening an Eye MD ophthalmologist, find one near you at www.geteyesmart.org

JCH MD
Ok, you mentioned high blood sugar. I drank upwards of a half gallon of orange juice that morning for no reason other than I was really thirsty and it was there. Could that offset my blood sugar? I weigh about 135lbs. Could that be the cause?
No, I'm talking about severe undiagnosed diabetes which would have increased urination, severe fatigue, weight loss.

JCH MD