HELP - Eyelids Peel
For the past 2 years my eye lids will peel.  They will be fine and then they are all red and peel. Sometimes it is so bad that I look like I have "sleep" on my eyelids and it's the skin peeling.  I have been to 2 eye doctors and 2 dermatologists.  I keep getting different ointments Propotic (burned my eyes), told to use Cetaphil products, given nystatin and triamcinolone ointment and desonide....Nothing works....and I also have a red blotch on the side of my temple that comes and goes, peels and gets real red sometimes....Now I am being told I may have a wheat allergy.
I am getting married in a few months and I feel like I look like hell.  

Please help me!!
Your best bet, the best dermatologist in your area or/and the best Eye MD specilizing in cornea/external disease.

JCH III MD
I have had a similar thing on my eyelids.  The doctor prescribed a Betnesol cream.  Within a day the swelling, redness and flaking was much better, within three days it was gone.  If I stop using the cream the condition reoccurs, but it is clear as long as I use it.  A friend of my suggested the cause of my symptoms was eczema (???).  Good luck with whatever you've got.  And congrats on the wedding!