Aa
A
A
Close
HELP - Eyelids Peel
Hi
For the past 2 years my eye lids will peel.  They will be fine and then they are all red and peel. Sometimes it is so bad that I look like I have "sleep" on my eyelids and it's the skin peeling.  I have been to 2 eye doctors and 2 dermatologists.  I keep getting different ointments Propotic (burned my eyes), told to use Cetaphil products, given nystatin and triamcinolone ointment and desonide....Nothing works....and I also have a red blotch on the side of my temple that comes and goes, peels and gets real red sometimes....Now I am being told I may have a wheat allergy.
I am getting married in a few months and I feel like I look like hell.  

Please help me!!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233488_tn?1310696703
Your best bet, the best dermatologist in your area or/and the best Eye MD specilizing in cornea/external disease.

JCH III MD
Comment
Cancel
233488_tn?1310696703
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have had a similar thing on my eyelids.  The doctor prescribed a Betnesol cream.  Within a day the swelling, redness and flaking was much better, within three days it was gone.  If I stop using the cream the condition reoccurs, but it is clear as long as I use it.  A friend of my suggested the cause of my symptoms was eczema (???).  Good luck with whatever you've got.  And congrats on the wedding!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
HELP - Eyelids Peel
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources