I was given Injection Tramacolone DPST
I am 34 years old. I have problem there in my right eye in difficulty in reading for last 2 years (probably due to constant using the Computer screen for hours) and I have consulted the Ophthalmologists at AIIMS many times and finally last year I sought the opinion of the Consultant. In OCT examination there was small cystic spaces and I was advised 20mg Triamcolone DPST In tially there was relief  and I consulted again I was advised to use Acular (Ketorolac Tromethamine ophthalmic solution) . . Now I met the same problem. Which ophthalmic solution is best for relief?
Your problem sounds like "cystic macular edema (swelling" also known as CME. Both medications are designed to make the fluid go away. The injections are relatively high risk when done repeatedly (cataracts and glaucoma) so staying on acular for a long period maybe indefinitely is a common course of action. The questions is why do you have CME. IT is NOT due to use of the computer. At your age common things would be a retinal vascular occlusion (brach retinal vein occlusion) being the most common and "idiopathic" which means we don't know why.

A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE IS PARAMOUNT: no smoking, control blood pressure and have cholesterol and triglycerides checked and treat if necessary; exercise, good diet don't get fat or obese, rule out diabetes. These will reduce the chance of more problems in your eyes or other blood vessels.

JCH MD
Thanks fo reply Dr John,
Actually now I am facing difficulty in reading newspaper and difficulty in seeing the images from the Right eye (on keeping the left eye closed)

What should I do for better perception for the Right eye? Whether this is due to DPST injection?
Whether my left eye will also get affected?
Waiting for your reply eagerly
Regards
yogesh mahajan
You have reached the point where we can not provide any further useful information because it depends on live in person examination and testing. You should be able to get answers to these from your ophthalmologist. You can always ask for a second opinion.

JC MD
Thanks for your advice, I consulted the another eye specialist for second opinion. He has examined my visual acuity which comes out as 6/12(Rt eye) and 6/6(for left eye)
I/O shows peripheral whitish patches towards Rt side with ? snow banking and peripheral whitish patches towards Left side. They have diagnosed as B/E pors plontis (?)
Kindly may advise if needful
Kindly may advise if needful
"Pars planitis"  use the search feature and archives to read previous discussions. Also the section at www.emedicine.com is very informative.

JCH MD