Eye Care Community
Inside corner of my eye is swollen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Inside corner of my eye is swollen

Last month I had a sinus infection and pain in the inside corners of my eyes. Eye doctor found nothing wrong, gave me an eye drop prescription and GP gave me antibiotics for the sinus infection. The pain and swelling left immediately. My right eye is now watering constantly, the inside corner is swollen again and the pain, while not as severe, has returned. I've been using the drops again for 24 hours and it's not doing anything. Is it my tear duct? Any ideas? I do have seasonal allergies that are kicking my butt - wondering if this is all a part of it.
Yes it could be a blocked or infected tear duct. See an Eye MD ASAP. In the USA find one near you at www.aao.org

JCH MD