Itchy, burning, blistered eyes
About 2 weeks ago, my eyes started itching severely and I just assumed it was pollen allergies. Then one morning I woke up with my eyes swollen shut and red. I used a washcloth compress to get the swelling down and the eyes continued to be red and swollen and itchy and I noticed little blisters kind of like what I get when I wear cheap jewelry and get a chemical reaction from the metal. I have tried some Zatidor eyedrops-antihistime twice daily. It does seem to help a little inside the eye (very little).  I got some Benedryl cream (pharmacist recommendation) and put lightly on my eyelids but it burned so badly when I put it on due to the eyelid being raw, that I quickly took it back off. I then tried corticosteroid cream (second pharmacist recommendation) lightly. It seemed to ease it a little, but I was afraid to use much because my lids were so raw from the swelling and itching that I was afraid it would make the skin of the lid too thin. So, I have been putting a thin layer of vaseline on my eyelids because the rawness and blisters have dried the lids so much they are peeling and so dry that they hurt really badly. This morning I woke up and my eyes were quite worse than they have been since this whole thing started. They are really swollen and red and itchy but painful too. The little blisters seem to be spreading to below my eyes now too and they are weeping a clear fluid.  What could be causing this? Could it be eczema? Psoriasis? Allergies? Herpes of the eye? Please tell me what else I can do to ease this!!  I have never really had allergies bad- other than if I petted a cat for too long- I have no insurance and can't really afford to go to the doctor with this but I can't take much more. Thanks in advance for your time!  
Since you are at the end of your rope you need to see an Eye MD ophthalmologist. It is impossible to make a diagnosis without looking at your eye. Find an Eye MD near you at www.aao.org  

Most Eye MD ophthalmologists are willing to set up a repayment schedule for people that are contientious about paying their debts.

JCH MD
I know that you can't say what it is without looking, but can you give me your opinion by the symptoms? I have read alot online and am pointing towards eczema, but I've tried ointment for that and it is not improving, only helping the syptoms a little at time of use.
Thanks again!
Eczema on both lids of both eyes would be unusual. The most common cause would be hypersensitivity reaction of eyelids due to exotoxin production of staphlococcus aureous colonizing your eyelids due to blepharitis. Again that is just the most common cause.

CJH MD
Thank you! I have looked at pictures of the Blepharitis and read a bit more into the causes and feel that this is definitely what I have going on. I have been doing the baby shampoo and water washes in the shower, but I see online that it is best to do this with a q-tip and rinse. I will begin doing that.  Do you think that  an antibiotic ointment will help with this? As mentioned previously, I have been putting a thin layer of vaseline on to help with the dryness and flaking.