Eye Care Community
MY EYES TEAR UP FOR NO REASON
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MY EYES TEAR UP FOR NO REASON

My eyes have been tearing up for no reason and they get really sensitive when im out in the sun, i feel like i have to close my eyes and they burn and itch. I wear contacts and don't know if that has anything to do with it. I also get a runny nose at times. Please advise.
Tags: teary eyes, light senitivity, runny nose, itchy eyes
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
779811_tn?1278367963
i have the same problem like yours even in sun an wind that i get tears in my eyes ... i dont have a glasses but i use contacts for just to change my colour of my eyes....but i knewed that when i was wearin them it was makin my eyes more sensitive even more but i tryed to change the mark of the contacts and it helped me

so my opinion is try to change the mark of your contacts and see from there
good luck!!

from stephanie
Blank
711220_tn?1251894727
Sensitivity to light (photophobia) is frequently a sign of irritation.  The runny nose may be due to your eyes.  Tears drain into your nose.

See an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.

Blank
1922996_tn?1322745365
i had tears in my right hand..every minute, im so worried about it,every time im  
out of the house..give me some opinions about it.thanks.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Eye Care Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...