MY EYES TEAR UP FOR NO REASON
My eyes have been tearing up for no reason and they get really sensitive when im out in the sun, i feel like i have to close my eyes and they burn and itch. I wear contacts and don't know if that has anything to do with it. I also get a runny nose at times. Please advise.
i have the same problem like yours even in sun an wind that i get tears in my eyes ... i dont have a glasses but i use contacts for just to change my colour of my eyes....but i knewed that when i was wearin them it was makin my eyes more sensitive even more but i tryed to change the mark of the contacts and it helped me

so my opinion is try to change the mark of your contacts and see from there
good luck!!

from stephanie
Sensitivity to light (photophobia) is frequently a sign of irritation.  The runny nose may be due to your eyes.  Tears drain into your nose.

See an ophthalmologist.

Dr. O.

i had tears in my right hand..every minute, im so worried about it,every time im  
out of the house..give me some opinions about it.thanks.