Optic Neuropathy
My mom was diagnoised with optic neuropathy. About a year and half ago, my mom was diagnoised with breast cancer stage 4. It moved to the brain. What she sees is clear but it is shadowy. Do you think her eyesight will come back or do you think she will be blind forever? I know that God can heal her, but I just wanted to see what a doctors opinion would be.
Optic neuropathy has quite a few causes. Most injure but do not blind the eye. Most cause some damage that is permanent. If there is breast cancer metastatic to the brain that may cause lot of visual problems because so much of the brain is related to vision, has visual pathways or is part of the peripheral vision centers. In addition the most common tumor metastatic to the eye is breast cancer. If her vision changes be sure she see's an eye MD.

JCH III MD