Eye Care Community
Red, Glassy eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Red, Glassy eyes

I went to the eye doctor about a week and a half ago. He used two kinds of drops in my eyes. One was to dialiate my eyes, I'm not really sure what the other was. Both of my eyes have been red and glassy ever since he put the drops in. I'm wondering if my eyes are just dry or if it could be some reaction to the drops.
Tags: red, eyes, glassy
It could be either. Call the Eye MD or optometrist and tell they about your problem. Ask them if they need to see you. Also note in your chart so next time they can use different of fewer eye drosp.

JCH II MD