Silicone oil bubble in the front of the eye
Its been five months after the operated my left eye to correct retinal detachment. The doctor told me that I have to remove the oil in the next one to two months. yesterday I checked the eye on a mirror and noticed a bubble on the outer white part of the eye. Is this the silicone oil migrating? what risks does it pose and can it migrate back to the initial position. I was thinking of getting the oil removed after six months to reduce re occurence of RD. Will appreciate your response
I doubt this is silicone oil.  It is relatively clear and it would look like a small bubble in the white part of your eye.  Please see your surgeon to determine what this is.

Dr. O.
yeah its a small clear bubble in the white part, since i have an appointment with the opthamologist I will check with him. In your opinion can it wait for the given date for silicone oil removal or it should be attended to immediately?