Eye Care Community
Yellowing of the eyes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to eye care, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, eye infections, misaligned eyes, intra-ocular implants, refractive surgery (LASIK and CK), glasses, contact lenses, amblyopia, eye injuries, dry eyes, ocular allergy, eye pain and discomfort, pediatric eye disorders, eyelid and tearduct surgery, poor eyesight, and eye surgery.

Yellowing of the eyes

What would cause the white of your eyes to turn yellow? Is this something I should see my doctor for? I have had several people ask me why my eyes are so yellow. The problem is getting worse over the past couple months.

This discussion is related to Whites of the eye yellowing.
It is probably normal and due to  aging.  However, it could also be sign of liver diseaes--jaundice.

Dr. O.
as you are only 25, you should see a dr for liver function tests!! yellow eyes could be a symptom of liver problems.