leaking fluid
I have a clear thin leaking fliud coming from my left eye. It was a moderate amount. It has no odor and it is not sticky. My eye is not inflammed. I noticed lately that my eyes have been tearing. Thanks for your help. Michele
Can't make much of that without looking at your eye. See an Eye MD. Find one at www.aao.org

JCH MD
I had a jones tube put in my left eye on sept 25.  What a mess I had the procedure in Hazelton Pa.  I ended up at Wills eye emergency room where the pressure was up tp 39 and they kept me 6 hours giving drops to get the pressure down.  Teh tube had been in 12 days and was intense pain. The next day I traveled back and had the tube removed instead of going where my insurance was covered.  Now my eye is very red swollen and the water rolls down the middle of my face.  My vision is blurred and I look terrible.  Any suggestions i am willing to travel and  invest what I need to my job requires my eye to look good and i must say 30 days latter what a mess. I  had my upper and lower lids down by a plastic surgeon and it was simple compared to this.  I was put to sleep for this procedure and when I came to and set up blood was coming from my mouth and nose. Any help?
Well I would suggest you transfer your care to Wills Eye Hospital and try and dig yourself out of your problems. Wills is world famous and has an oculoplastic section.

JCH MD