seeing blue dots
Dear doctor.

I don't know why I keep seeing all sort of weird things and no diagnosis beside glaucoma.

I have been seeing a small blue dot flashing really quick (1 sec) randomly, no more than once a day.   Sometimes the dot is white too.

Anyways,  just last week I had a picture taken of my eyes to check for Glaucoma. It's called OCP and the opthalmologist told me "there is something there" he said I am a glaucoma suspect.  

I forgot to tell him about the blue dot flashing sometimes.   I did a research about the blue dot and it came out to be optic neuritis ( could possibly MS?)

I'm kinna scared.  My question is.

1)  If the blue dot is from optic neuritis then my eye doctor would've detected it last week when looking at the eye pictures right?

2)  is it true that seeing a small blue dot flashing sometimes, randomly is a sign of optic neuritis like what the internet states?  Of course I'm scared of MS

bump
You have asked this question in one form or another several times and I've responded and so i think has Dr. O. I will not comment further. Other forum membes are welcome to respond

JCH MD