stringy eye discharge thar wont go away
okay so around eight months ago i was diagnosed with pink eye after i had to go to the ER due to one pupil being dialted and the other not as well as the fact i was pulling a stringy discharge from my left eye as well it would gather at the corner of my eye like sleep and when i would pull it it would pull out from both the top and bottom lids.. I was given some eye drops to take and they never helped me. I also was having major migrane headaches and noticed some mood swings. Well when i realized the problem wasnt going away i decided to go to an opthamoligist who determined that it was allergies and he gave me some more eye drops so i waited for about a month and the symptoms remained the same no change at all. so i decided to go to the primary doctor and have blood work done to see what i was allergic to. and well test came back to hickory trees. (IM NOT AROUND ANY OF THOSE) and he also gave me some eye drops. well when those eye drops didnt ork i went to another opthamologist and the same thing happend so i tried another one and still no help. so i went to an allergist and found out im only allergic to cats and  have athsma, and well i have no cats. so he gave me nasal spray and told me to take zyrtec and well need less to say in still haveing my problems only they have recently gotton worse. to the point where at night my vision gets blurred. im very irritable all the time. and my newest symptom my eye lid is swollen. and it hurts really bad. it has intifered with my work and my driving due to the fact of me constintly having to get something out of my eye. this problem wont go away and i get really bad headaches and just cant deal with it anymore. ive forked out alot of money on doctors and presciptions and just need some help what do i do or where do i go to get this problem fixed. Please help me

There are Eye MDs that specialize in eye allergy and external disease. Find one at www.aao.org  they usually are listed as cornea/external disease.

JCH MD
I am currently at the end of week one with these same symptoms.  I have been to two doctors and an eye specialist and they tell me it's a viral eye infection.  All three doctors told me that the strips of skins that I was peeling out of my inner eyelids was infection material, not skin. It would be nice if someone would listen as this is singularly the most painful experience. Period.  It most certainly IS sloughing skin.  I had gall bladder/appendix removal surgery 6 weeks ago and was wondering if I developed an allergic reaction to the ointment they put in your eyes during surgery because they have been foggy since then and have progressively gotten itchier.  I'm on track with this being an allergy as I am currently on Vigamox antibiotic drops and Prednisolone drops and they are doing absolutely nothing!  Please.....I am beyond desperate and am open to any and all suggestions!!!  :)
Regardless of what is going, it is dangerous to fish around in your eyes with your fingers, "peeling" anything out of there.  It is a dead-certain method of causing an infection or making one worse.

Stop it.