Aa
A
A
Close
159063_tn?1247276417
? about progesterone
hello everyone I have been reading everyones post faithfully and I wish you all the best of luck. Now, can someone tell me, will progesterone make your boobs sore, and make you feel gassy(TMI) sorry, I had IUI that failed AGAIN, when I went in for my 3 day U/S dr said not to restart the injections due to 2 cysts, 15 18 mm. well 9 days post ovulation I had abundant EWCM so of course I BD.. my md told me to start progesterone on day 14 so my period will start at 28 days., I dont get my period without some sort of chemical help,. now, i feel slightly queasy, not bad, just things dont taste right, and have like reflux ALOT... and now tonite boobs tender, not severe just slightly uncomfortable. could this be from the progesterone?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I read that progesterone can make you gassy. Progesterone slows the digestive process, causing that horrible bloated feeling and subsequent gas.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
189192_tn?1261345228
I always thought it was the estrogen that made your breast swell and tender but I'm not 100%.  
Comment
Cancel
189192_tn?1261345228
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
its both. last month i took clomid,estrogen, and progesterone pills and the due make your breast sore. it's a side effect.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am on crinone (progestorone vaginal gel) and it has made me psyhco.  I feel like s**t. This stuff has made me really depressed and moody.  My poor husband.  I am having bad side effects but I talked to my girlfriend who was on the progeterone injections and she said she was fine.  So I guess it effects people in different ways.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yes, you can experience a lot of gas & bloating along with the sore boobs.
Funny story about progesterone-  I got vertigo!  When my RE doubled my progesterone past IVF I felt so funny with vertigo I called him.  We determined it was from the progesterone.  Good Luck to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
159063_tn?1247276417
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
? about progesterone
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
Blank