1st IVF visit
Im so excited just got my first appointment to the IVF Feb 8th wondering if anyone have something they can share with me about there first visit and what happen with that visit..
Planning for testing n information on Ur history then talks about what u want. It will be a lot to absorb n emotional. Be prepared but have hope. Do research on Ur doc before u make any desicisions. I had a horrible experience w one practice n my 2nd opinion took all the bad stuff away n I'm 20 weeks pregnant now
Wonderful congrats I'm praying it works.out and hope that my refer me to a good doc. Praying everything works out thank u so much and pray that you and your enjoy your lil one to come..
I agree, it's a lot to absorb, but trust your instincts about the RE--if you get a weird vibe or if s/he comes across too much as if they are trying sell you something, beware. And yes, do your research on the clinic/doctor. At our first appt, the RE just pretty much just gave us the straight up sobering truth about our chances in general though he was still optimistic (but I am also older than you), ordered more tests for both of us to make sure IVF was our best option (which I appreciated), explained the IVF process, answered our questions, and sent us on our way. Our first meeting was about 30-40 minutes, and I'd say my husband and I both left there with a solid sense of hope and eagerness to begin the whole process. Good luck to you!