2WW - anyone with me?
Hi everyone,

I'm 3 dpo today and as always dreading the looooong 2 week wait! So far, I have slightly tender BBs and some creamy CM...but of course, I know it's way to early to start "looking" for symptoms :-)

Anyone with me?
If you're 32 only ttcing for 3 months how did u talk ur doctor into clomid?  Had u used it before to treat infertility.  I had trouble getting an appt. with an RE since I'm under 35 and haven't been ttcing for at least a year.
well in australia u can get an appointment no worries that cost nothing till u get pregnant anyway as our public health systom pays 4 it. also yes ive had two bubs using clomid as i only ovulate maybe twice a year on my own. i just went back and told the dr i was trying 4 another and he perscribed the clomid again. actually serophene, which is another name 4 clomid. from what ive read on this forum we have it good in oz. all the best 4 u this cycle.
I'm 30 almost 31 ( in March).  I had a m/c in June and I've been ttc since Sept.  I was on clomid for 2 months and now I'm o'ing on my own...so far with no success.

izzy's mom-  I was thinking the same thing about the whole, "i'd be this big now" comment.  I've been thinking like that since my m/c.  I was calculating how many weeks I'd be and saying to myself, "Oh, I'd be showing by now".  It's not really that hard for me to figure out.  I have a friend who is, well was, like 5 weeks after me and every time I see her it's a constant reminder.  Yesterday was okay.  My friend actually texted me today that she is dialated and her cervix is soft...I consider her VERY inconsiderate knowing that my EDD was yesterday.  I guess that's how people are.  Since she has PCOS and had to take clomid to conceive you'd think she'd be a little more considerate but she's not.  I really can't tell you that it's any easier since my EDD was yesterday but I'll keep you posted.  I'll be thinking of you next month...

I'm 32, ttc 3 years, 1st IUI that resulted in ectopic pregnancy/removal of right tube, 1 IVF that was canceled due to a medication error and now on 2nd IUI.

Ashort, so sorry about your friend. She doesn't seem to be very considerate. Like you, izzy's mom and heather, I've also thought a lot about the child that would have been. By now she/he would've been a month old! And to answer your Q, I live in Jersey but work in the city.

I am now 10dpo. Easily tired and winded walking up and down stairs. Of course that could be because I'm so out of shape! Trying not to read too much into this. The other weird thing that happened was that I had a lot of white cottage cheese like discharge this morn (almost to the point of blocking my vagina - sorry TMI!). I'm using Crinone progesterone gel and that could be the cause, but I'm seeing my RE this afternoon to reconfirm. He thinks it may also be a yeast infection - never had one of those before. I was reading that hormones or pregnancy could cause yeast infections. Anyone with any experience like this? Any of you used Crinone? I'll let y'all know what the RE says after he sees me.

izzy's mom: I do hope next month is the month for you. I know how hard it is. You're in my thoughts.

heather - good luck girl!! What mg of clomid are you on?

everyone else, good luck to all you ladies. I hope we all get our BFPs soon.

Thanks, rumsy! I'm on the 50 mg. pills, so we'll see how this cycle goes :-) How was your appointment this afternoon? Was it just the progesterone gel? I've heard women getting the cottage cheese discharge on the suppositories, so it wouldn't surprise me if the gel did the same thing...

chinup2:  If you had an IUI done, lack of CM and a narrow cervix opening shouldn't matter, since the IUI basically bypasses the cervix and inserts the little swimmer straight into your uterus! And the spotting is probably just caused by the IUI...it's not uncommon to spot after. Like your name says, keep your chin up! I'm crossing my fingers for you this month!
hey heather, you're totally right, it was just the progesterone gel accumulation. Apparently the progesterone gets absorbed but the white discharge sometimes gets left behind. I've been switched to Prometrium (progesterone pills instead) and that should help. thanks for checking in!
rumsy-  Glad to hear that your tired..well you know what I mean.  That could be the first symptom.  I am also VERY tired but I think it's b/c I am staying up late.  Not really to many other symptoms just a few I could read in to but I'm sure they don't mean anything.  I'm 6DPO so it's still early...we'll see.  I'm glad to hear it's just the gel and you don't have a yeast infection.

Heather-  Any side effects from the clomid?
Hi all. I'm very new to this, but I think I have worked out what some of the abbreviations mean! Woohoo! Here goes....ttc 2yrs...34yo....4 clomid cycles...1 IUI...10dpiui....dd 16... 2ww is soooo furstrating.....does anyone think HPT at 11dpiui is too early? I have had very tender BB's and feeling a little off colour but nothing that warrants getting excited. Did HPT last night but the line was soooooo very feint I think it may still be a result of the Ovadril in my system. I really don't even know when I should test. The nurse said Feb 9, which would be 18dpiui which is way too long for me to wait! Oh, and by the way, is it ok if I join your thread? You all seem so nice, knowledgable and as frustrated as me!
Rumsy: I'm glad it was just the progesterone :-) Hopefully the pills will work better for you!

Ashort: I haven't had any side effects...except for being extra tired last night. But I think that must have been a coincidence because I feel fine tonight. There is one thing I've noticed, though: My temperatures are higher than normal. But according to FF it's normal to get temps that are a bit higher on the days you take clomid. They should go back down after the last pill. I'm just hoping that I'll ovulate around the same time I normally do and that it won't delay my cycle. Well see...

Diesel: We'd love to have you join our post!!! I'm actually in a new cycle from when this thread was created, but will probably ovulate again next week and be right back in the 2WW! As for when to test, I've seen people on here get BFPs at 12 dpo (susanelizabeth even got her BFP at 9 dpo), but I think most people have to wait a few more days before they get an accurate result. Ideally, you should wait until your period is due...but I know how hard it is to wait that long. I usually give in and test at 13 dpo :-)

Take care, everyone, and best of luck to all of you in the 2WW!!!
good morning ladies,

ashort - I totally know what you mean. I hope you are tired too, for the right reason! I actually told my RE when I saw him yesterday that my only real symptom is fatigue and he said, hopefully you are preggo, but it could also be the progesterone. I continue to be hopeful and optimistic though. It seems to get harder the closer I get to the beta date.

Heather - glad to hear that you're not having any major side effects on Clomid. Will you be having an ultrasound soon? I took the Prometrium for the first time last night and am fine so far, thanks for asking.

Diesel - welcome and good luck! It looks like we are on the same schedule - I'm now 11dpIUI and my beta is scheduled for Feb 4th. Like Heather said, you could probably hpt 13dpIUI, any earlier than that you could either get a false negative (too early) or a false positive (due to the Ovidrel, doesn't leave your system for 10 days or so). Hang in there, I know how hard it is...I'm thinking (and trying my darndest) not to HPT until Monday morn, the day of my beta. Let's see.

good luck everyone! God help us survive the 2ww!!

thanks for the info and updates everyone.

To you ladies that are a couple of days from testing...I totally feel you.  I just need to buy stock in OPK & HPT companies,cuz I'm the goofball that does both for about...ooo..I don't know ... 7 days....lol...I think its the pessimist in me.   I know that at 7 dpo I'll be negative either way, so when I start testing from there and just keep getting BFNs its like I expect it so I don't have this huge let down....yeah..just constant depression.

Diesel, welcome...glad to have you

Rumsy, I have a feeling about this IUI...best wishes

Ashort, so sorry your friend was inconsiderate...my heart goes out to you

Heather...keep us posted...

Everyone....best wishes wherever u r in your cycle
hi ladies,
  Thought I'd join in..I'm 7 dpiui....IUI done last Friday...will test this Thursday.  I had a LOT of injectables and produced 6 mature follicles...17, 17, 17, 18,  18, and 22.  Lining..13.  Hubby did great...168 million!! But last time I had 5 mature and still got a BFN...so you never know:)
Hi shayla! Wow! six mature follicles AND a great sperm sample...that's very exciting! I'll cross my fingers for you!!!

No news here! I still have two more days of clomid before I can start getting ready for my next O...and then right back in the 2WW :-)

Soooo, for those of you in the 2WW right now...when are you testing?
im 6dpo due for af  around the 10th feb, ill test 11th if no af, but i have no syptoms so i doubt its my mth. goodluck everyone else.
Hi Sam! Good to hear from you! If you're only 6 dpo, I wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms yet :-) It's still early...  Sending lots of SSBD your way!!!
u made me feel better. thanku.
Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Sam75, don't worry about the lack of symptoms - the last time I got preggo (ended in m/c though) I had no symptoms but for being tired and breaking out and that could have been the progesterone just as much as the pregnancy. I am now 12dpIUI and no major symptoms but for occasional fatigue, abdominal bloating and a few zits. I have become a huge believer in positive thinking and how that could help. Keep thinking happy thoughts (I know it's hard, trust me). Also, like Heather said, it is so early so even if you were to have symptoms, I'm guessing it would happen later. Good luck!!

Shayla, those numbers sound awesome! 6 follies - wow! That's great. I hope this is the cycle for you!

Jenandjohn - thanks for the feeling! All feelings help! :) Did you O yet?

Heather - you're almost back in the 2ww! How are you doing?

Ashort - how are you holding up with the 2ww? You must be 8-9dpO?

As for me, I have 2 more days for the Beta. I haven't POAS'ed yet and hope not to until Monday morning (or maybe not even then but fat chance I won't test AT ALL before the beta!!). I'm continuing to feel optimistic about this cycle. Let's see how it all goes. Just need to get thro'  this weekend - never wanted a weekend to fly by fast before! :)

thanks 4 the kind words, its sunday so the family r gunna go out and feed some ducks then go for a swim.
It's great to read up on everyone, lots of potential this month! I will wait patiently and expect several BFP's!!

So who is waiting to ovulate now? Heather5, and Rxy, and me, anyone else? DH and I have an 18 day road trip this month, hopefully that'll bring good things with it.

Anyone testing soon??

Good luck Ladies!!!
My beta is TOMORROW!!! Yikes! I'm 13dpIUI and still haven't POASed though I was so tempted last night.

We were out for dinner last evening with some friends and the whole evening my tummy was feeling unsettled and queasy (no vomiting though). I was also having occassional slight poking pain in my pelvic area. This ever happen to anyone before?

I think I will POAS tomorrow morning before I go for my beta at the RE's office. Wish me luck girls!! And good luck to everyone here - you are such an amazing group of ladies, I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!

Ooooooh....best of luck tomorrow, rumsy!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :-) The queasyness sounds like it could be a very good sign, and so does the cramping. Hopefully you'll be able to share some good news with us tomorrow!

Sam: Sounds like you and your family had a great Sunday!

izzys_mom: Yepp...looks like you, Rxy and I are all getting ready for the next big O. Normally I would ovulate on Wednesday or Thursday coming up (CD 12 or 13), but not sure if clomid will delay that. I'll keep you guys posted! When are you going on your road trip? And where are you guys going? How fun!!!

ashort/jenandjon: How are you guys doing? And what DPO are you now? Anyone tested yet?

:-)

Hey girls!  I haven't been on in awhile... with my AF showing up I've been a little sad and tryin to stay busy so I don't think about it!  So yup I with you guys waitin to O.  I am start clomid today for days 5-9 of my cycle. For the last 4 months I O on my 16th day of my cycle which looks like I will probably do my IUI on Valentines day... maybe that will give me some luck! lol... I sure need all the luck I can get!  

Heather are you just doing clomid this month?  I am a little behind you still have a few weeks to wait to O...

Izzy's mom how fun a road trip!!! Where are you going?  Hopefully you'll get your BFP this month!!! what cycle day are you?  
I love keeping updated on everyone's situations. It's great to know that we aren't doing this alone! Thank you for being so welcoming Heather5, jenandjon and rumsy! I'll be keeping an eye out for your post rumsy...here's hoping that we both have BFP's! I'm in Australia, so I'm a little ahead of time. I'll be posting my POAS result tomorrow morning. Good luck and SSBD to everyone xx
goodluck, im in sydney.
Thanks Diesel, and the VERY BEST to you too!! Can't wait to hear from you...about to hit the sack but will check in tomorrow morn.

Izzy's mom, Heather, Rxy - good luck for this cycle!
BFP! Golly gosh, it's a BFP! But I am now a little worried because my tender BB's are no longer tender........should I be concerned? I just want to be able to enjoy this moment, but I don't want to get my hopes too high. AAAAAaaaaaargh! I've waited so long for this, and here it is. Thanks to all for your support chix. xx
OMG!!! Diesel...I'm so happy for you!!! I've heard many women say the tenderness comes and goes in early pregnancy, so try not to worry too much about that. Congratulation!!!!

Rumsy actually got a BFP this morning too. She started a separate post earlier today. I can't believe we got two BFPs on the same day!!!

:-)

2 BFPs - hopefully this is the start of a wonderful trend! How are you doing Heather?
OMG, 2 BFPs

I cannot wait for my. i'm 7piui and 8pHCG, and BFN today. too early to tell, doesn't it. but the news of 2BFPs keep my hope up.
Hi girls!

Rumsy, so sorry I missed your post from the other day...YES! I hope this is the start of a wonderful trend too :-) I'm CD 12 today, and so far just faint lines on the OPKs, but I'm guessing clomid will delay my ovulation by a few days this cycle. Hopefully I'll be back in the 2WW by the end of the week! How are you doing? Have you been back for a follow up yet?

Chinup: LOL! Yes, 7 dpo is probably a little early for a HPT :-) But you're getting closer... Susanelizabeth got a PFP at 9 dpo last month, and I know some others on here who got theirs at 12 dpo. Give it a few more days and test again!!! And keep us posted! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Sam, ashort and anyone else in the 2WW: How are you guys doing? I'm sending lots of SSBD your way :-)
how are you doing?
i'm on cd 11 now.
Hi chinup!

I'm doing good. I tried clomid this month for the first time, but I'm a little worried, because A) I had NO cervical mucus and I know the little swimmers need that to get where they need to be, and B) I can't really tell by my temperatures when I ovulated. Could be as early as Friday or as late as yesterday. I guess I'll just have to wait and see after charting my temps for a few more days. But either way, looks like I'm back in the 2WW :-)

So, you're 11 dpo today! Wow! When are you testing again? I'll cross my fingers for you!!!
its sam, im cd2 AGAIN!!! anyway, hope this is ur month. fingers crossed...
Hi heather , hi all:)

I am happy you are on 2WW now I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)  I am now on 6DPO, I know it's too early to tell but I am getting signs like the ones that are mentioned on the website called twoweekwait.com .  I'm staying positive and check after AF is due. I hope we all get out BFP soon :)  

It's funny but I have never been happy to have minor headaches; nausea and lower back aches before,  I know you can't judge pregnancy through these early signs but it keeps me smiling to have these symptoms feels like BFP is comming .  I will include everyone in my prayers :)
Sam: So sorry last cycle didn't work out for you :-(  I'm sending lots of SSBD your way for this month!!!

tea-berries: That's very exciting!!! I wouldn't mind having headaches, nausea and lower back pain either...for a BFP :-) Best of luck to you, and keep us posted!
BFN on cd 11, so i will not check again before cd 14 :)
but i no longer have tender BB, and since i take Progestorene, so the BBT could be fooled by the drug.

my dr gave me 10mg estradoil (to take after finishing Clomid) to lessen the negative side effect of clomid.

and i drink lots of water and grapejuice, eat grape (even eat salty foods). and during this winter, grape in my place is so hard to find :)

lots of SSBD to you and all others on 2ww.
Hi chinup!

Sorry about the BFN...but 11 dpo is still early. Yeah, it's probably a good idea to wait until 14 dpo. I've had two miscarriages, and both times I got pregnant, I didn't get my BFP until after AF was due :-)

I tried the grapefruit juice and guafinesin (sp.) to increase CM, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe I need to ask about estradiol too. Oh, and I haven't tried grapes before. Is that suppose to help too?

To be honest, I don't really have too much faith in this cycle. I was very excited to try clomid this month, but with the lack of CM, the difficulties determining my ovulation date and the fact that I don't have tender BBs at all, I'm a little bit discouraged. Still hoping, though...

SSBD right back at you!!!
i read somewhere that grapes and pineapple help cm.

how about ask your dr. to do blood work to see your progestorene level.

are you on clomid 50mg? so did you O regullarly without Clomid?

Maybe I will ask for a progesterone test. Thanks for suggesting that :-)

Yes, I did ovulate on my own before clomid, but thought it would help increase my chances. I was on 50 mg, days 5 though 9. Not sure if I'll try it again or not.

How about you?

I'll keep the grapes and pineapples in mind for next cycle...although I'm still kinda hoping there won't be a next cycle and that I'll get my BFP this month. Here's to positive thinking!

:-)

thanks for the info about pineapple and grapes chinup! I will keep that in mind.

heather5:Well I am 7DPO today and still tired, had some cramps this morning since 5DPO till now, my temp is still around 98.78 and 98 It must be CLOMID acting up on me :) not much headache lately but darn sleepy,  staying positive to get BFP.  But I must say that the cramps this AM were the worst so far, HOW about everyone? How are you ladies doing?
Yay, tea_berries, you're already halfway through the looong 2WW! Cramps at this point can definitely be a good sign :-)

I'm not even sure what dpo I am today. I think I'm either 2, 3 or 4 dpo.

Are you planning on taking a HPT next week? Or are you seeing an RE and will be going in for a blood test?
Hi Heather,

Speaking of cramps they are all gone :(  I had some bloodwork done this morning to see if I trully "O'd" my OB would like to know for sure if 50mg clomid is enough for me.  I am quite scared thinking about HPT,  I am sure I will cave in as soon as I miss AF but we'll see. I get scared of needles though so I may do it only if it's my last resort...........Hope this is the month for us,
I will have my beta this Sat.
good luck to all
I did the guanifenisin thing the first time around using clomid and I got pregnant the first month I tried it!  I had EWCM for days! I didn't take just the guanifenisin pills though.. I did Robitussin.  I tried just Mucinex this time, and I never got EWCM the same way I did with Robitussin. I'm not sure why.. maybe there is something in the additives?

I broke down and did another HPT today, and the faint line I saw yesterday was still there, but fainter.  I'm thinking somehow it's the trigger shot hanging around.  I had that low tugging cramp two days ago, and yesterday I was fine, but I have AF type cramping today.

Funny how we all analyze our every twinge when TTC, huh? :P

Sheri
Hi, i'm 2 weeks after iui. and my beta result is 500 then 1000 after 2 days. I'm so happy now. thank you guys so much for everything. my progestoren level is 38mg (and i'm taking prometrium 200mg)
baby dust to all
OMG!!! Chinup, that's wonderful news!!! Congratulations on your GREAT numbers!

I am sooooo happy for you :-)
Hi my name is Julie. This is my first round of clomid. I am 3 dpo and in my 2ww now. i am so excited. I hope i get a positive test. I am going on the 26th to get a progeterone testing. If anyone has any advice or questions for me i will gladly take them. I want to give everyone some baby dust. best wishes!
Hello Ladies, I am waiting patiently with the rest of you! I am 5 dpo and I have heavy sore bb's, dull backaches, spider veins all over my chest, constipation and very very moody! I don't want to get my hopes up. Today I had a big dip on my BBT, yesterday it was 98 F and today it was 97.1, what's up with that? I'm doing this au naturalle but I do have to take baby aspirin daily because of my clotting (had four prior mc's because of clotting lining) and I took evening primrose oil up until ovuation along with my daily pre-natal vitamin. I hope I get a BFP this month, it is so disappointing when you don't, it feels just like a loss!!!!!
Jewels & Keenie: Best of luck to both of you! We actually have a new thread called "Cycle Buddies 2009", and we'd love to have you join us on there! It should be on the main page...

Heather ;-)