Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
2WW - anyone with me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

2WW - anyone with me?

Hi everyone,

I'm 3 dpo today and as always dreading the looooong 2 week wait! So far, I have slightly tender BBs and some creamy CM...but of course, I know it's way to early to start "looking" for symptoms :-)

Anyone with me?
Hi Heather5.  I'm also 3dpo.   I'm really trying hard to not get excited this time.  Being let down is just too disappointing.  So, I'm working on not counting the dpo or cd's until AF is due.  Then if no AF, I'll test.  Of course I'm sure I'll cave eventually.     Are you bding, IUI or IVF?

Were/are you on injectables or Clomid?

Just BD'ing. No meds or anything. I did try pre-seed this month, though :-) You just had an IUI right?
I am around 6-7 dpo going au naturelle, just like you.  Not feeling optimistic since last month we bd'd and did IUI with a BFN on Christmas.  I guess I am just waiting for this month to end so that I can try clomid again.  The days are going by soooo slooowly.
Best of luck to you!
Hello!  I'm starting my 2WW today!  So I'm a little behind you all!  I had an IUI done this morning...  Good luck! =)
Thanks, Helen! Best of luck to you too :-)  It's funny how the first part of the cycle goes by so fast, yet the second half always seems to take an eternity!

Keep your hopes up, though...you never know, this might just be your month! I hope so!!!
Hi rxyrxx919! I saw your other post about having a follicle on the left this cycle! Wohooo! That's great news!!! I hope you'll get your BFP this month!
Thanks Heather!  I'm pretty excited but don't want to be too excited because I know the chances are still slim =)  I'm just happy that finally we have a chance at it working! =)

I know what you mean about the loooong 2ww!  its horrible!  I feel like all we do is wait!  We wait for our AF then it comes we are sad then we wait to O and get our hopes up then it starts again!!! its FRUSTRATING!  lol... we all need babies already! =)  
Yes, Heather5 that is so true how the 2nd half just drags!  That's why I'm trying to put all ttc notions out of my head.  I figure if I can then the time will pass quickly.

I hear people have good luck with preseed.  I hope this is a successful cycle for you.  Try to keep busy and think about things unrelated to ttc.  Yea right!  Easier said huh?

Helen72, now that your sememster has started, the time should start passing more quickly!

rxyrxx:  Good luck with IUI, I hope this is the sticky baby one for you!
Hello Ladies! I'm just about to start the dreaded TWW. I had a positive OPK this afternoon as dh and I were getting ready for work so we had a have a quick change of plans in our routine... So I'll be with you soon. Glad to have such great company!!
hi heather5 and to all ladies , im roughly around 11dpo but i dont want to test as last month i got a positive at 11dpo ( turned out to be chemical pregnancy and i got af 6 days later being 2 days late) and i had extremely obvious symptoms last month sore/full boobs, freq.urination , very mild nausea,  but this month i have no symptoms so i dont have much hope but will test this sunday when af is due good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!
Today is my 6DPO.  This cycle didn't goes as planned.  I thought I was able to do IUI but dr refused because my lining was too thin.  my BBT chart went off crazy and didn't know when I actually ovulated.  I believe i was ovulated around 1/8 because i had EWCM.  Anyway, i am in 2ww with all of you, but the chance being pregnant this month is very small chance.  

good luck to all 2wwers.  Wish you all get BFP.

HI ladies i am 3 days past iui so only 11 days more to go for me.I hope everyone gets their BFP this month.Good Luck to all
Hi all, I'm 8 DPO, but I'm really not expecting a BFP this month, since I was on a break from meds and we didn't do IUI either.  I tried Preseed this month for the first time.

My bbs have been hurting since 3DPO, for me that's always a sign of AF, yesterday I had O type cramps and backache but I had the same thing last month, so I don't know what my body is doing around this time.  I don't have any other symptoms.

In away I'm looking forward to starting a new cycle, but on the other hand I'm so scared on yet another disspointment.  We're planning to do the meds and IUI next cycle again, and if it's unsuccessful I'll have just one more IUI cycle before RE wants to sit down and discuss next steps.  And this just scares me so much.
I know exactly how you feel!  I am just waiting to start a new cycle with meds and IUI.  After so many disappointments my faith in natural ways working is nowhere to be found.  

It's funny how we are always on the same page.

Heather5 & Lisa,
thank you for your encouraging words!
7 dpo here.  BFN this am...yeah...I know its early...It's interesting how the holidays play into our spirits doesn't it? :)  All of us are kind of down this month, expecting BFNs, some of us with no symptoms (me included).  Christmas time we were all cheery.  I hope the light shines on the horizon for all of us.

Tons of SSBD to everyone.  Hangin' in there w/ya.
Hi everyone, I just posted on another topic.  I am 2dpiui.  CD13(Saturday) I had five mature follicles, 28,26,22,17,18.  I did the trigger shot that morning and came back the following day and did the IUI. So I am now also stuck in the 2WW.

BabyDust to all....................
Dee
I got my positive opk Sunday afternoon  so I should be 1 DPO, 5th round of clomid and metformin...my preseed did not come in in time this month grrrrr, but I am trying to stay optimistic. I did hold my legs in the air last night....not sure if that is a myth or not but I figured it could not hurt!
Hi everyone! Looks like I'll have lots of good company over the next couple of weeks :-) I'm 4 dpo today, and my temp went down a bit this morning. I think it could have something to do with sleeping with my mouth open, though... I'm also having this pinching in my tummy, but I know it's too early for implantation. Besides, I've been pregnant twice before (both unfortunately ended in miscarriages), and never had any "pinching", just dull cramps much later on (like 9 or 10 dpo). So I'm probably just looking a bit too hard for signs. LOL!

Izzys_mom: That's great that you got your surge this morning. Looks like you'll be able to get everything "taken care of" before your trip this week!

SSBD to all!!!
Hey everyone I am only 1 dpo and it seems like i have forever to go esp when I'm actually kinda optimistic about this time!  I am gonna try and not get too optimistic but I'm glad this month we finally had a shot at the IUI maybe working =)  I am with some of you if this IUI doesn't work we will give it one more go and then it's time to talk about the next step... kinda scary!

Dee 5 mature follicles is great...

Hi all, glad to see you all from the other post, though I kind of got left behind due to house move. Do you think stress can bring on O? I'm 2 dpo but I shouldn't even have O untill CD 18-20 today is CD 18.

This was my first round of Clomid-I've been told-it delays O, your O monitor won't work, it has (though showed p on O day, I felt the O).

Another weird thing is my CM, it's really thick?? Very unusual for me at this stage of my cycle.

Anyway, does anyone know what signs and symtoms (symptoms) early pregnancy/ implantation will produce?

I feel very positive this cycle, however I don't want to ge my hopes up to high!
Glad to see you on the new post, lucyanna! I've heard that abundant creamy discharge could be a sign of pregnancy...but I'm not sure :-) The two times I was pregnant, I had two pregnancy signs, starting around 9 dpo (or so), and that was mild, dull cramping (felt like AF was on her way) and extra sore, heavy-feeling BBs.

My temps went back up today at 5 dpo, so I'm feeling good about that! Other than that, somewhat tender BBs (but that's normal for me after O) and maybe some veeeery mild cramping (but not sure if that's all in my head...LOL).

Hope the rest of you are doing well!
well im out girls af came today ( 3 days early) and i hardly ever get it early im always a 32-34 day cycle today i was cd29 , i was feeling depressed for a few hrs after af but then i just slowly get over it i suppose im use to the dissapointment after 10 months of ttc well good luck to he rest of you all HOPE YOU GUYS GET BFP!!!!
Oh no...I'm so sorry sibs!!! I know what you mean about getting used to the disappointment, but it's still such a letdown.

But there's always next month ;-) That's what helps me get through the disappointment of AF arriving...planning for the next cycle! Best of luck to you in this first full cycle of the new year, sibs! Lots of baby dust!!!
Im 3 dpo today.  Got my coverline with FF today.  Hope this is our month, girls!
Sibs,
I don'y think one can ever get used to BFNs.  I am so sorry :(

Heather,
glad your BBT is up.  Sometimes I feel that my moods go up and down with my BBT's.  Last two days my tems have been unusually high so I feel good.  Sometimes some random variable would send my temps down and I feel depressed.  I have not been charting the first half of the month since I was on vacation so I am not sure how the general pattern looks like.
Hi All! Sibs, so sorry about AF, Helen is right you never feel ok about it.
I'm totally stressed to the max, now 3 dpo and I'm worried that it will wreck my chances of pregnancy, I'm so fraught with anger, then crying in a heap the next, I can't sleep at night. Theres just so many negative things happening in my life at the minute, and I'm not sure what can make me feel better and relax!?
Hello everyone :) I am new to this site and can't begin to tell you all how much help it has been for me to just see the support you all provide each other.
A little about myself....I have a 9 year old daughter ( took 4 years to concieve (conceive))...tried for 5 years after my daughters birth only to have a mc...here I am again trying and its been since last March with no luck. I was told that I have a tipped or tilted cervix..not sure if that makes any difference.
In the past two months I have started taking vitamins with extra B's and Evening Primrose. I have noticed that in my last cycle and in this cycle there is so much more CM. This month I noticed on cd18 some pinkish discharge and my breasts are tender. I am trying so hard not to get excited because the dissapointment when AF arrives is so depressing.
Anyone know anything about a tilted/tipped cervix?
i sincerely hope the rest of you get a BFP  and heather5 please keep me posted and of couse the rest of all you ladies i know you dont get use to a bfn but i have started to believe that this is never going to happen so i try to snap out of it and look forward to the next cycle but if it hasnt happened in 10 months im wondering maybe its time to go consult a OBS/GYN ( prog. levels are normal u/s normal) but these dont diagnose all conditions  ,  ttc2ndchild: i have a 3 half yr old son ( took me 5 months ttc after a m/c which the first one i miscarried i fell pregnant 1st time unprotected intercourse)  i am ttc 2nd child as well
i sincerely hope the rest of you get a BFP  and heather5 please keep me posted and of couse the rest of all you ladies i know you dont get use to a bfn but i have started to believe that this is never going to happen so i try to snap out of it and look forward to the next cycle but if it hasnt happened in 10 months im wondering maybe its time to go consult a OBS/GYN ( prog. levels are normal u/s normal) but these dont diagnose all conditions  ,  ttc2ndchild: i have a 3 half yr old son ( took me 5 months ttc after a m/c which the first one i miscarried i fell pregnant 1st time unprotected intercourse)  i am ttc 2nd child as well  SSBD to all of you
Ok, I've been away from the computer for a while... I'm so sorry to hear about AF sibs, that really stinks. And I agree with the others, I don't think it gets any easier. I know every month that goes by, I obsess about how dh and I are now one month older, etc. I wish you loads of luck next cycle.
I got positive results on OPK's Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and today. (I didn't test yesterday). I'm wondering if it was a bad batch. Every line was darker than the control line. Todays was a lot darker than the others this week. I guess my temps will have to tell whats up. CM has been both EW and watery, so I don't know.
We ended up not going on our road trip this week, partly because we decided it wasn't worth the stress of bd'ing at the in-laws, and partly because of bad weather.
Do you guys worry about baths around ovulation time? I live for my bubble baths, they're just so relaxing. When I was induced last year after they didn't find a heartbeat, they put these tablets on my cervix to dilate it, and they take like 6 hours to dissolve. The Dr came in after like 4 hours and said they were still almost whole, so we waited some more. In the meantime, I was having major contractions and the nurse told me I could get in the jacuzzi if it felt better, and that it would probably wash the tablets away, but the Dr could put more in. So it makes me wonder if I'm harming my chances every month by introducing water into an area it shouldn't be!! No baths this month.
Praying for lots of October babies!!!
I don't know about stress making O earlier, I've always heard that it can delay O, but not bring it in. That's weird. I haven't taken clomid, so I don't know about its effects.
How did the move go? Were you moving far, or are you still in the same area?
AF came today so I'm out ladies.  Shorter cycle than normal for me and only 9 days luteal phase.  With a chemical last month I'm seriously wondering if I have a progesterone deficiency.  I did a test 7dpo last month and it was 13.  Doctors won't do anything until we've been TTCing for 6 months.  Its frustrating.  Well guys I'm praying for SSBD for all of you still in TWW.  Blessings to all.
no, we did move to the same area, but I don't think it makes much difference, you still have to deal with the same old stuff!!! Yes I O on CD 16, so that now makes me 5 dpo. It's funny what you said about hot baths e.t.c. because I was just here to ask whether you should avoid hot baths after O. They do say the hot baths can cause misscarridge, so would they stop my egg from implanting? Only 9 days to wait for AF, I'm scared and excited.
How is everyone else feeling?
I hope baths can't harm the chances!  I have a nice hot one like a few times a week when I need to unwind and relax!  I am 5 dpo today and am still excited but nervous!  I O on CD 16 as well...
Hi girls! I've been out of town for a few days, which has been nice, because it has kept me from obsessing about dpo's, possible pregnancy signs and things like that.

sibs: I know how frustrating this whole TTC journey can be, but please don't give up! They say it can take a normal, healthy couple up to one year to conceive, and I think it will be your turn very soon :-)

ttc2ndchild: Welcome to the forum! Pinkish discharge on day 18 could definitely be a good sign!!!

jenandjon: So sorry to hear about AF!!! have you tried Vitamin B6 to increase your luteal phase? I've heard that can work.

When it comes to baths, I think they're fine. From what I've read it's hot tubs you need to be a bit more careful about, because they're usually hotter than normal body temperatures. Regular baths won't be that hot, so they should be OK...at least I hope that's the case, because there's nothing better than a nice warm bath in the winter :-)

I'm 9 dpo today, and my BBs are a little more sore...but that seems to be pretty normal for me at this time in my cycle. My temps are still up, but they're not super high. By the way, Helen, you're right about the temps affecting your moods. If they're really low one day, it totally makes you wonder if it's a "bad sign" and the rest of the day is just kinda blah. And when they spike, you just feel so good about it :-)

Best of luck to everyone...both to those still in the 2WW and to those who just started a new cycle!!! Keep us posted!

I am on the 2ww too. Today I am 6dpo. I have the heavy creamy discharge and slight bb tenderness, but nothing like usual before AF they usually get so sore and feel like waterballoons because they swell too. Anyways I took my temp this morning 98.2 I actually woke up feeling warm. What is normal at 6dpo?

Also to everyone I am keeping you all in my prayers and fingers crossed for those who are still on 2ww. I hope this month brings us all little babies!

For those who got AF i am sorry:( It hurts and is depressing but the beautiful thing is you do get another chance after AF. Also you get to have unprotected sex w/your man over and over with no worries (not too many can say that!) most teens would idolize girls like us! Ok not really helping I am sure. I love everyone on here, You guys are so supportive and the best! I know it will all work out in the end some way too- god has a plan for all of us!
I am still in 2ww with no signs of AF or BFP although AF signs should be here by now.  This morning I got a low BBT though but I kept re-testing till I got the high temp I wanted.  Pathetic, I know.  Well, 2ww is almost over and at this point I would like to know the result no matter what it is so that I can move on with my life....

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!!!  
im 7 dpo today and have been feeling gassy and crampy lately, not sure it means much but Id love to think so!  Im hollding out until thursday (10 dpo) to test.
Hi everyone!

I had a low temp this morning too :-( But I took my temperature way early today, after my dog woke me up at 5 a.m. So, we'll see what happens tomorrow...

jennyfer: 98.2 is within the normal range for the luteal phase, but before and after-o temperatures vary a lot from woman to woman, so it's hard to interpret without temping the whole cycle. If you're not already, you should try BBT charting. It takes a little bit of effort, but it can really help you understand your cycles better :-)

I'm not sure when I will be testing. Last month, I started at 13 dpo. Tested for three days and got AF at 16 dpo. I think I'm going to try to be patient this time around...but I might still cave in later this week :-) We'll see...
im really hoping its ur month ur such a lovely person. ur in my prayers, all the best.
Aaaah, Sam! You're so sweet! Thank you so much! I wish you all the best this cycle too!!! Have you ovulated yet this month?
na. im cd12 and usually ovulate cd 17,18. im getting ready tho. lol.
Hi there. It's so fun to read everyone's thoughts and news. I agree, temping makes my whole day good or bad. Poor DH doesn't understand why I am so crabby some mornings, it's really silly.

I agree Sam-  Heather you are really a great source of information too.

Jenandjon- I'm with you with the short luteal phase. I'm trying B6 and will be seeing my dr next month if need be. So sorry to hear about AF. What a drag!!

susanelizabeth-I sure hope that gassy feeling brings good things with it!

Helen- It's great that AF hasn't shown any signs. When are you planning on testing?

ttc2nd-Have you gotten any answers on the tilted uterus?

lucyanna-I don't think baths cause implantation to not happen. I decided this month to avoid my bubble baths during ovulation time, but it was hard! I went into withdrawl (withdrawal) a little bit... My bath salts were calling to me! I think you're fine though.

jennifer976- I'm about the same as you, I think, about 6dpo, although I've gotten confused as FF changes my date of O around when I add temps, it was a weird month.

Good luck everyone!

You are all just so supportive, I don't know what I would do without this forum. It's great to see so many BFP's. I hope we ALL get to join them soon!!

heather5 have you tested yet? i am getting excited on your behalf i reallyyyyyyyyy hope you get a BFP please update us
Hi ladies! I love being part of this forum!!! Thank you, sibs and izzys_mom, for your kind words! And thanks to everyone else too for your help and support, and for sharing your own experiences with us!

I haven't tested yet. I've had two miscarriages in the past, and both times I got pregnant, I had cramping leading up to the day AF would be due, so I was planning on waiting to test this month...unless I start feeling the cramps. So far, nothing :-( My BBs are still sore, though...and my temps are still up.

My period would probably be due on Saturday or Sunday, so "the plan" is to wait until then before using a HPT...but I might still whip one out before then :-) We'll see...

sam75: Looks like you'll be ovulating right around the time I will be testing. Hopefully this weekend will bring us both luck!!!

Anyone else tested yet, or getting close to testing?
I am out: BFN + started spotting.  So, AF is on its way.

I hope some ladies here will get luck!
SSBD to all still in the 2ww!

I hope some ladies here will get lucky!
SSBD to all still in the 2ww!
I need to ask you guys a question pls if I may? I dont know what any of the short abbreviations mean but what is Clomid? I take it its something u take to enhace chances of falling pregnant? If so can u buy from pharmacy without script? What can u buy without script if anything? Pls help. Im from South Afica. Thanks.
Hello ladies, hopefully you won't mind me joining this thread - you seem like such a lovely supportive group. Quick history - ttc for 6 years now, been through 1 IUI that resulted in an ectopic/removal of right tube, 1 canceled IVF (canceled due to a medication error; long story) and now on my second IUI. I am now 2dpiui and am obsessing about whether or not this is my month. 12 more days to the beta. How do you all get your mind off this during the 2ww?

Good luck to everyone!
goodluck this weekend. im due to ovulate sunday which is my first wedding anniversary, hopefully it will b good luck. im feeling good about this month, maybe coz my hubby is so wonderful! goodluck to everyone testing or ttc this mth.
Hello everyone!  I usually never test I just wait for my AF because I'm always so scared of the BFN... so this month I thought I might just test in a few days because I'm more hopeful than usual... how early can I test w/ accurate results?  Today I am 9 dpo w/ no sings of anything... my af is due on Tuesday of next week =)  Thanks
Hi Rumsy! We'd love to have you on this thread! The more the merrier! I agree, it's hard to get your mind off the 2WW. I guess that's why we're all here...LOL! Best of luck to you this cycle! Hopefully your IUI will result in a cute little baby girl or boy in about nine months!

Helen: So sorry to hear about AF! Hopefully, you'll get your BFP next month on Clomid!!!

Sam: Wouldn't that be something if you got pregnant on your wedding anniversary!!!! I'm sending lots of SSBD your way for the upcoming weekend :-)

rxyrxx: You know, I'm kinda afraid of getting a BFN too. I was planning on waiting until this weekend, but I did get a bit inspired by susanelizabeth's BFP today... at 9 dpo!!! So, I might test tomorrow morning...but I'm not promising anything.  I'll probably see what my temperature is first. For an accurate result, though, it's probably best to wait until AF is due before testing. It's just hard to wait that long sometimes :-)

Take care, ladies! And keep us posted!
BFN at 13 dpo :-(
sorry to hear that. maybe too early to test.whats ur temps like?
Hi Sam! My temps are still up, but BBs seem a little less tender today. Guess I'll just have to wait and see...
ur in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks, Sam :-) I'll keep you posted...
Oh Heather5, I am (so) sorry to hear about your af showing up. I was so thinking you were prego. That should be against the law to be able to have symptoms like that and then AF shows up. Dam her

And I was wondering if I can get into your 2ww?

I don't no how many days past ovulation I am but I no I have 5 more days till AF is to come nocking.

But now I feel alittle achy in the lower ovary areas (and I'm not one to get cramps or achs before af, but could be a new symptom) and I have the most un-godly gas these past few days. Ugh, I can' t stand myself right now. Need to invest in a gas mask if this keeps up. My other half push's me away from him and doesn't even want me in the same room. Where is this coming from? Usually I only get gas when I eat beans. Uck

Sorry, but had to share with someone. But I am patiently waiting for AF to "NOT" show in 5 days.  
heather5 - so sorry about the bfn, it's always crushing when that happens. But you never know, you may have tested too early. Did you re-test yesterday/today?

I am now 4 dpiui and am going nuts obsessing about what could be. How are you ladies surviving? Any ideas on how to distract myself?

missmom2, I too have constipation and gas (fun, I know!). Poor dh is thinking of sleeping in the other bedroom. Hopefully it's a good sign. Other than that, no symptoms yet. Last night I was exhausted but that could be because I had to work late.

good luck to everyone!
Hi girls! Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone's doing. Still no AF here. I'm CD14 today and temps are still up, but my luteal phase is usually 14 days (sometimes even 15), and with the BFN yesterday, I'm thinking she'll show up tomorrow or Sunday. BUT I'm still hoping...

MissMom2: I think the achiness could be a good sign. The two times I was pregnant, I had a dull crampy feeling in my tummy. As for the gas, I've heard that could be a pregnancy sign too. Best of luck to you!

rumsy: The best distraction for me is to get busy doing things around the house. I work from home, so some days I have lots to do, and other days it's really slow. And when I have a slow day, I try to stay busy doing some gardening, cleaning the garage, decorating the house (our house is fairly new), and things like that. Ideally I'd love to start painting some of our rooms, but I'm not sure if that would be bad if I do in fact end up pregnant that cycle. And the funny thing is, I'm not that eager to pain during my follicular phase (from AF to O) as I am in my luteal phase (after O). Weird, huh?

SSBD to all of you!!!

rumsy, I do lots of house work and I have chores outside to do. So that keeps my mind off anything till at night when I'm on the computer. But at least it makes time go by fast for the 2ww wait.

Heather5, I hope you just tested early...And there is a bfp sitting there in the next couple of days. I'll be crossing my fingers and thinking of you threw the weekend.

I'm wondering if this gas from who knows where is giving me the achy feeling down below. I'm hoping it ends pretty soon if its (not) from implantation. Before someone sends me away. ugh

Has anyone else tested or getting close to testing? Has anyone else any kind of symptoms during there 2ww?  
Well, I'm out! Started my period this morning :-( Guess it's time to start planning for a new cycle.

Best of luck to those of you still in the 2WW!
HI girls!  
Heather-  I'm so sorry to hear about af.  Are you taking clomid or just doing a natural cycle next cycle?
Today is 1DPO for me.  Is anybody else in their tww?  
So sorry to hear about AF.....sucks, actually.  Good luck for next month.  YOur words to me yesterday have kept me calmer.  I'm anxiously awaiting Thurs for next sonogram.

To all others in their 2ww...i wish you quick days!!!!  and lots of luck.  Keep us all posted and I'll do the same.
sorry to hear ur af showed up, that sux. the world works in a funny way. u will get ur bfp tho, maybe around valentines day is ur time.
all the best this next two weeks, fingers and toes crossed. im cd 17 dnt think ive ovulated yet probably tomorow. ive been bding like crazy tho.lol
Heather,
so sorry about AF.  It's always depressing...  

Ashort,
good luck to you.  When are you going to test?  Do you have any BFP symptoms yet?  I am holding my fingers crossed for you.
Thanks, everyone! I'll probably just be doing another natural cycle. I've never tried clomid or any other fertility meds, since I ovulate on my own. But I have been thinking about asking for it after hearing that so many on here take it anyway. Maybe I'll check with my doctor to see if he's even willing to let me try it. We don't have any fertility-related medical coverage, so I'm not sure how much u/s monitoring and things like that is required when taking clomid. Does anyone here know how that works?

Either way, I'm continuing with my prenatals, baby aspirin, fish oil and pre-seed this month. I just started using pre-seed this past cycle, so hopefully it will help the little swimmer get where they need to be this time around :-)

Take care, everyone, and keep me posted! Oh, and Ali719, best of luck at your next sonogram! I'm sure everything will look just fine :-)
I also O on my own but my doc gave me clomid since it increases your chances by increasing the quality of the egg and if you O on your own clomid may help you produce more than one follie.  

Just like you I have no fertility treatment coverage.  However, you don't need u/s monitoring with clomid since you can still detect the surge with your regular OPK.  The protocol my doc has is for me to take clomid and then bd or do IUI after I detect a natural LH surge.  Clomid is quite affordable even w/o health coverage.  

Best of luck to you next month!
Thanks, Helen! Maybe I'll call my doctor on Monday and see if he'll let me try it. I'll be CD3 by then, so if he agrees, I could start it this cycle. Thanks, again, and best of luck to you too!
heather5 - I'm so sorry that AF showed up. That just sucks. But I think Helen72 is right, you could consider Clomid. I ovulate on my own too, all Clomid does is to increase the number of follies, thereby increasing the odds of success. From my experience it's fairly mild (relative to other meds) and doesn't cause major side effects. Good luck to you for this cycle!

Ashort - I'm in 2ww too...now 6 dpo. Beta is scheduled for 2/4/08, and I am considering POAS on Superbowl sunday (13dpo) - that may not be the best day since we have company and dh is a big Giants fan! I really want to hold off until then, we'll see. Are you planning to POAS? When are your betas due?

MissMom2 - that's good advice - I'm going to do a ton of laundry today and other misc chores around the house. We're also going furniture shopping so that should keep my mind off the 2ww. How are you feeling?

Sam75 - did you O yet? Good luck to you!
its sam, i may of ovulated as my temps rose above coverline today. if i did ive covered it bded everyday 4 the last 5 days, yday twice! im guna  today too as its my anniversary. goodluck.
Hi girls!  No symptoms yet but today is only 2DPO.  

Heather-  I also o on my own.  I actually didn't the first month we were trying after my m/c in June. We didn't try again until Sept. and I didn't o.  I spoke to my RE and he said it was okay for me to try clomid (50mg) so I was on it for 2 months with no luck.  Then I stopped taking it b/c of the holiday.  It's a lot of work.  My RE makes me get a sono and bloodwork on CD12 then I have to go back in every morning until I o.  In November that was every day until CD18 b/c I went away for thanksgiving.  It was too much for me.  I had to get up at 5 to be there by 6:00 and I was seen at 7.  I then had to race to work...it was just too much.  So in December and Jan. I've taken the months off and I'm o'ing on my own.  I actually spoke to the RE on Fri.  I asked him what the benefits of me taking clomid if I o on my own are and he said that it helps you produce more follicles which gives you a higher chance of getting preg.  If it doesn't work this month I'm going to take it again next month.  I tried everything this month...preseed and all....Good luck to you next month!

Rumsy-  We are having people over for the superbowl too.  I also live in NY and my DH is a huge Giants fan.  I love Tom Brady though...LOL...I probably won't test until 12DPO which is the 6th of Feb (Wednesday).  I think Sunday would be too soon.  How long have you been trying?

Sam-  I'm sure you are going to o soon.  I o'ed on CD18.  It seems like you and I are pretty much on the same cycle every month...LOL

Helen-  Where are you in your cycle?  No symptoms yet...we'll see.  I really didn't think it would take this long.  The only hope I have is that I had a psychic tell me in the beginning of Jan. that I would be preg. with in the next few months and since she said other things that are true I'm hoping she's right.  The weird thing is I sent my DH's stepmom and she told her that a female close to her is going to get preg. and have a girl then a boy very close together.  She didn't know she even knew me and she had told me the same thing a couple weeks before...we'll see!

Good luck girls!!

Hello everyone, I'm out of the game!  I tested today at 13 dpo w/ a BFN! =(  I don't even know if I want to continue doing the iui's!  If we did we would only try 1 more time but I just wonder if it's even worth it!  I hope some of you get BFP's to give me some hope for next month!  
I'm so sorry to hear about af coming to visit.  I would give IUI one last try.  Good luck to you!
So sorry about the BFN, rxyrxx!!! Guess we'll be cycle buddies again next month. You said you're not sure if you want to continue doing IUIs, so are you considering just doing a natural cycle instead?

ashort: I totally understand taking a break from clomid if your RE had you come in almost every morning before work! That does sound pretty exhausting! I'm thinking about asking my obgyn about it tomorrow. He might say no and refer me to my RE (which I saw a year ago and had three unsuccessful IUIs), but I'm a little afraid she (the RE) would suggest lots of monitoring too. I hope my obgyn will just agree to let me try it for a couple of months. We'll see.

I am 1dpiui...I wish you all the best and hope that those that got bfn may next cycle bring you bfps. Those that are waiting wishing you nothing but baby dust!!!! Praying for you. We have been trying for over a year and this is our first iui. Having some bloatedness and cramps off and on. I understand that is normal. We already have a dd who is 7 and like us she really wants a brother or sister (I had a lap for endo. and 6 months of lupron to have her). I would like to join the 2ww with all of you....blessing to all of you!
I've been totally absent this last few days, busy running around.

Heather5-I'm so sorry about stupid AF!  

Rxy-hopefully it's too early, I'm still hopeful for you.

It looks like AF is bearing her ugly head for me too. I was actually more hopeful this month, so was DH. We didn't miss a day bd'ing, so it shoulda been but as we all know, that doesn't mean a lot!!

Here's to Feb, and some little November babies!!

Good luck to the rest of you, lots and LOTS of SSBD!!!
i hate that, when u bd every day and still no bfp!
Yea, it's really a bummer. We didn't miss a day from 4 days before ovulation to 4 days after. Hopefully his counts are ok, we have no reason to think otherwise.
so sorry to hear af came but as dissaponting as it is we always have the next month to try right? better luck to all of us next cycle i am cd12 today
hi ladies -

ashort - you have the cutest dog! To answer your Q, we've been married 7 years and ttc (seriously) for 3 years now. I've had one IUI that ended up in an ectopic/removal of right tube and an IVF cycle that was canceled due to a medication error. Hopefully this cycle will be the one, I'm continuing to maintain a positive outlook.

Rxy - sorry about the BFN. This is such a rollercoaster of emotions and I know it's hard to stay hopeful. Did you test again at 14dpo?

Izzy's mom: sorry about AF. I hope February is the month for you.

sam: how are you holding up with the 2ww? I'm now 7dpo and doing ok, no symptoms except for feeling tired. And that's not even really a symptom that's unique to being preggo!

sibs - are you going to POAS soon?

rumsy-
Thank you for the compliment on "Shea".  He is 18 months and we also have a black lab that is 13 months.   They are such good dogs.  

I'm thinking about soing IUI next month.  I actually convinced dh last night. I can't get an HSG done b/c I am allergic to the contrast dye so we'll see if the IUI will work.  I'm sorry to hear about your tube.  Are you going to ty IVF or IUI again?
rumsy... i have not tested again I just wanted to wait to see if I get my AF which I'm sure I will.. =(  I see that you don't have a tube... I have one blocked tube.  Does your RE recommend IVF if you are w/o a tube?  The IUI doesn't seem to be working for us.

Heather... my DH wants to try the IUI one more time.  I am a little unsure of it because the side i have the blocked tube is the one with the dominant ovary... I want to up the clomid from 50 mg to 100 mg to see if I'll get more follicles on the good side so thats why he wants to try it one more time.   It's so hard because it's just SOOOO expensive when we pay for everything out of our pocket!  But good to know I'll have some cycle  buddies again lol

Is anyone ready to test anytime soon?

I guess AF isn't really here, but I think it's coming anyways. I was spotting yesterday evening and have been ever since, so I'm praying it's not going to turn red....
The only time I've ever spotted in my life was last June, a week before I got my BFP. I did POAS today, just to put my mind at ease, and it was totally negative, but I'm still hoping. My temps went way up yesterday and today both, but I think I have a cold too...

ashort-that stinks that you're allergic to the dye! Do they test everyone for that before proceeding with the test? Weird. The psychic news sounds fantastic!

rxy- I am sorry you're having to pay out of pocket, that must really add up. We'll have to too, if we go for anything, our insurance offers nothing for infertility.

Good luck to all of you who are just recently past O. Any of you having any symptoms yet? I've been exhausted, but I work nights and have 2 dogs and 2 cats that don't like us to sleep, so that's probably why...

ashort - you're lucky to have such cute dogs. What's your black lab's name? I wish we had dogs too, my dh isn't convinced though. He loves dogs but doesn't seem to want the responsibility. The good news is that he does want kids! :)

And to answer both your Q's - ashort and rxy: The reason we went to IVF after the 1st IUI was because my earlier RE felt like I had a higher chance of recurrent ectopic with IUI, whereas IVF is more controllable. But (long story) IVF was canceled day before egg retrieval due to a medication error. I was really down in the dumps for awhile, but I got a second opinion and my new RE felt like IUI was still a decent option. Also my insurance covers it, and they don't cover IVF. So we decided to give IUI another try and as it turns out, I'm pretty optimistic. Let's see...

Rxy - it sucks that you have to pay out of pocket. This is just a hard journey without having to deal with sucky insurance companies. I hope you get your BFP very soon.

Izzy's mom - I've been really tired too. But I'm never sure if that's anything more than just being tired :) I also have some constipation and gas (TMI, I know!) but that could be the progesterone.

sam75 - how are you holding up? And Heather, how are you doing?

I'm now 8dpo, 6 more days to beta. I am thinking (for now) that I will not POAS until either the morn of or the day before the beta. Let's see how that plays out.
HI girls...getting ready to head off to bed.  I was working on lesson plans late.  So today was my EDD if I didn't m/c so I've been a little bummed all day...AGH.

Still no symptoms here...it's only 4DPO though.  I convinced DH to do IUI next month if I'm not preg. so I'm happy about that.

izzy's mom-  I had a contrast catscan done on my neck like 4 years ago and I had a slight reaction to the dye.  Apparently it's related to the dye they use for an HSG so they won't do it on me.  I couldn't believe it either.  When it took me 14 weeks to get af after my m/c they did a water sono on me and they were able to use a different solution but I guess not for the HSG.  Maybe your spotting is implantation bleeding??

Rumsy-  Where are you from in NY?  I live on Long Island.  That's so weird that your insurance covers IUI but not IVF...We are going to do IUI next month if we don't get preg. this month.  It's stressing me out so DH agreed.
im only 3dpo so im not getting my hopes up, but im okay. i know i did every thing in my power this mth so we will see. thanku 4 asking.
Oh, ashort...I totally understand feeling a bit down today. After my first miscarriage, when I got pregnant again, I didn't even look up or ask for a due date. I just didn't want to know until I was sure that one would stick. And it didn't :-(

I'm doing OK...thanks for asking, rumsy! I've been trying to get a hold of my doctor to see if he'll let me try clomid, but he's been out sick over the past few days, so I'll try again tomorrow. I'm CD 4 today, so if I can't get a hold of him tomorrow, it'll probably have to wait until next month anyway.

kmcitsme: I hope the IUI did the trick for you and that you'll get your BFP this cycle!

rxyrxx and izzys_mom: How are you guys? Any news one way or the other? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you. It ain't over till it's over :-)

sibs: Thanks! I'm hoping next month will bring us more luck, too! When do you usually ovulate?

ashort, sam, rumsy and everyone else still in the 2WW: BEST OF LUCK!!!! I'm sending lots and lots of baby dust your way!!!

:-)

heather5 , i normally ovulate day 16-17  i am not going to use a opk just going to bd more frequent this week like every second day as i know i should be ovulating in a day or two but my cycle this month was early 29 days ( normally 32-33 days) so im not sure if i would still ovulate day 16 or earlier
rumsy- if you meant a Preg.test i got af on the 17th this month i am cd 14 today but im not going to use opk just bd every second day this week what day are u ladies on?
oh i also posted a question about pre-seed its purpose and what it does and how to use it can i purchase from pharmacy etc...but i cant seem to find where i posted would appreciate feedback on this thanks gals SSBD to everyone
Ok, I'm totally, officially out. What a bummer. I had myself really convinced that this was it, it was just implantation bleeding and spotting, and after it ended tomorrow I was going to take a test and be so happy. But today it got much heavier. D@mn it!!

ashort-I'm so sorry that yesterday was your due date. I am not looking forward to mine next month. I have been wondering if it'll get easier after the date or not, I'll stop thinking "I should be 'this big' now", etc, or maybe I'll just start thinking "She'd be 'this old' now..." I hope the day was easy on you, but I can imagine how hard it must have been for you.

Sibs- Pre-seed can be purchased online, I bought it at early-pregnancy-tests.com, or you can check the official website for locations that they sell it in, looks like some health food stores/pharmacies.  You can get to that listing on their website, preseed.com, then click on where to buy (their site isn't working properly right now though...).
It's just a lubricant that is supposed to match cervical fluid in ph and consistancy, and helps get the sperm where it needs to be. All other lubricants, even those without spermicide, are not good for sperm, and can cause problems getting pregnant. It comes in little tubes, and you apply it near your cervix prior to bd'ing. I've used it the last 3 months.

So sorry about AF, izzys_mom! That really sucks!

sibs: I've heard of many women who have had luck BDing every other day. The spermies can live for about three days (up to five) inside of you, so every other day should have it covered, no matter when you ovulate. Best of luck this week!

I just got back from the pharmacy...that's right...they called from my doctor's office this morning and said they'll let me try clomid :-) So I just took my first pill today, on CD5. Hopefully it will help!

Take care, everyone, and keep us posted!
Sorry I've been out of the loop for a bit.  My heart goes out to all of you with AF & BFNs the last week or two.  I have an appt. to see an RE on Monday and see about starting Clomid.  My CM is not good to begin with and I've been using pre-seed, so I'm a little worried about "hostile" CM.  

I'm on cd13 today and no positive OPKs yet.  My cycles are still really off.  I'm hoping that Clomid would help the short luteal phase too.  Oh and BTW I am starting the B6 that u guys recommended to lengthen luteal phase.

This thread of friends is so nice...I was wondering if I could get a quick update on everyone...how long TTC...age...cd...meds...iui/ivf...that kind of stuff.

Here's mine...TTC 5 months....34....no meds yet...naturelle...dd 4 & ds 7... cd13 with o coming up in 3-4 days per FF.

SSBD and BFPs to all (I've missed u)  :)
ttc 3 mths...32...clomid...ds 18mths..ds 8...ds 10...4dpo
Well, I've been TTC for a loooong time now. Almost three years. Two miscarriages, one in 2006 and the last one in September 2007. Never tried any fertility meds...until clomid this month, but did do three or four unmedicated IUIs beginning of last year (unsuccessful). Stopped seeing the RE after our insurance changed and no longer offered ANY fertility-related coverage (not even diagnostic). Then got pregnant on our own last summer, but like I said, miscarried in September. After waiting the recommended two months, we got back on the TTC train end of November.
hi all, i just have iui this morning, so i'm the new member of this 2ww club. i'm on clomid, estrodoil, hcg, and now progrestorene, for this cycle. i have been ttc for 2 years (28year old) on 4th clomid and 1iui cycle. i don't know because of the meds or what, i just feel so down now, have no hope for this iui. since i have no cm, and dr said my c opening is tiny. so tiny. and now i'm spotting after iui. i hope tomorrow i might feel better.
If you're 32 only ttcing for 3 months how did u talk ur doctor into clomid?  Had u used it before to treat infertility.  I had trouble getting an appt. with an RE since I'm under 35 and haven't been ttcing for at least a year.
well in australia u can get an appointment no worries that cost nothing till u get pregnant anyway as our public health systom pays 4 it. also yes ive had two bubs using clomid as i only ovulate maybe twice a year on my own. i just went back and told the dr i was trying 4 another and he perscribed the clomid again. actually serophene, which is another name 4 clomid. from what ive read on this forum we have it good in oz. all the best 4 u this cycle.
I'm 30 almost 31 ( in March).  I had a m/c in June and I've been ttc since Sept.  I was on clomid for 2 months and now I'm o'ing on my own...so far with no success.

izzy's mom-  I was thinking the same thing about the whole, "i'd be this big now" comment.  I've been thinking like that since my m/c.  I was calculating how many weeks I'd be and saying to myself, "Oh, I'd be showing by now".  It's not really that hard for me to figure out.  I have a friend who is, well was, like 5 weeks after me and every time I see her it's a constant reminder.  Yesterday was okay.  My friend actually texted me today that she is dialated and her cervix is soft...I consider her VERY inconsiderate knowing that my EDD was yesterday.  I guess that's how people are.  Since she has PCOS and had to take clomid to conceive you'd think she'd be a little more considerate but she's not.  I really can't tell you that it's any easier since my EDD was yesterday but I'll keep you posted.  I'll be thinking of you next month...

I'm 32, ttc 3 years, 1st IUI that resulted in ectopic pregnancy/removal of right tube, 1 IVF that was canceled due to a medication error and now on 2nd IUI.

Ashort, so sorry about your friend. She doesn't seem to be very considerate. Like you, izzy's mom and heather, I've also thought a lot about the child that would have been. By now she/he would've been a month old! And to answer your Q, I live in Jersey but work in the city.

I am now 10dpo. Easily tired and winded walking up and down stairs. Of course that could be because I'm so out of shape! Trying not to read too much into this. The other weird thing that happened was that I had a lot of white cottage cheese like discharge this morn (almost to the point of blocking my vagina - sorry TMI!). I'm using Crinone progesterone gel and that could be the cause, but I'm seeing my RE this afternoon to reconfirm. He thinks it may also be a yeast infection - never had one of those before. I was reading that hormones or pregnancy could cause yeast infections. Anyone with any experience like this? Any of you used Crinone? I'll let y'all know what the RE says after he sees me.

izzy's mom: I do hope next month is the month for you. I know how hard it is. You're in my thoughts.

heather - good luck girl!! What mg of clomid are you on?

everyone else, good luck to all you ladies. I hope we all get our BFPs soon.

Thanks, rumsy! I'm on the 50 mg. pills, so we'll see how this cycle goes :-) How was your appointment this afternoon? Was it just the progesterone gel? I've heard women getting the cottage cheese discharge on the suppositories, so it wouldn't surprise me if the gel did the same thing...

chinup2:  If you had an IUI done, lack of CM and a narrow cervix opening shouldn't matter, since the IUI basically bypasses the cervix and inserts the little swimmer straight into your uterus! And the spotting is probably just caused by the IUI...it's not uncommon to spot after. Like your name says, keep your chin up! I'm crossing my fingers for you this month!
hey heather, you're totally right, it was just the progesterone gel accumulation. Apparently the progesterone gets absorbed but the white discharge sometimes gets left behind. I've been switched to Prometrium (progesterone pills instead) and that should help. thanks for checking in!
rumsy-  Glad to hear that your tired..well you know what I mean.  That could be the first symptom.  I am also VERY tired but I think it's b/c I am staying up late.  Not really to many other symptoms just a few I could read in to but I'm sure they don't mean anything.  I'm 6DPO so it's still early...we'll see.  I'm glad to hear it's just the gel and you don't have a yeast infection.

Heather-  Any side effects from the clomid?
Hi all. I'm very new to this, but I think I have worked out what some of the abbreviations mean! Woohoo! Here goes....ttc 2yrs...34yo....4 clomid cycles...1 IUI...10dpiui....dd 16... 2ww is soooo furstrating.....does anyone think HPT at 11dpiui is too early? I have had very tender BB's and feeling a little off colour but nothing that warrants getting excited. Did HPT last night but the line was soooooo very feint I think it may still be a result of the Ovadril in my system. I really don't even know when I should test. The nurse said Feb 9, which would be 18dpiui which is way too long for me to wait! Oh, and by the way, is it ok if I join your thread? You all seem so nice, knowledgable and as frustrated as me!
Rumsy: I'm glad it was just the progesterone :-) Hopefully the pills will work better for you!

Ashort: I haven't had any side effects...except for being extra tired last night. But I think that must have been a coincidence because I feel fine tonight. There is one thing I've noticed, though: My temperatures are higher than normal. But according to FF it's normal to get temps that are a bit higher on the days you take clomid. They should go back down after the last pill. I'm just hoping that I'll ovulate around the same time I normally do and that it won't delay my cycle. Well see...

Diesel: We'd love to have you join our post!!! I'm actually in a new cycle from when this thread was created, but will probably ovulate again next week and be right back in the 2WW! As for when to test, I've seen people on here get BFPs at 12 dpo (susanelizabeth even got her BFP at 9 dpo), but I think most people have to wait a few more days before they get an accurate result. Ideally, you should wait until your period is due...but I know how hard it is to wait that long. I usually give in and test at 13 dpo :-)

Take care, everyone, and best of luck to all of you in the 2WW!!!
good morning ladies,

ashort - I totally know what you mean. I hope you are tired too, for the right reason! I actually told my RE when I saw him yesterday that my only real symptom is fatigue and he said, hopefully you are preggo, but it could also be the progesterone. I continue to be hopeful and optimistic though. It seems to get harder the closer I get to the beta date.

Heather - glad to hear that you're not having any major side effects on Clomid. Will you be having an ultrasound soon? I took the Prometrium for the first time last night and am fine so far, thanks for asking.

Diesel - welcome and good luck! It looks like we are on the same schedule - I'm now 11dpIUI and my beta is scheduled for Feb 4th. Like Heather said, you could probably hpt 13dpIUI, any earlier than that you could either get a false negative (too early) or a false positive (due to the Ovidrel, doesn't leave your system for 10 days or so). Hang in there, I know how hard it is...I'm thinking (and trying my darndest) not to HPT until Monday morn, the day of my beta. Let's see.

good luck everyone! God help us survive the 2ww!!

thanks for the info and updates everyone.

To you ladies that are a couple of days from testing...I totally feel you.  I just need to buy stock in OPK & HPT companies,cuz I'm the goofball that does both for about...ooo..I don't know ... 7 days....lol...I think its the pessimist in me.   I know that at 7 dpo I'll be negative either way, so when I start testing from there and just keep getting BFNs its like I expect it so I don't have this huge let down....yeah..just constant depression.

Diesel, welcome...glad to have you

Rumsy, I have a feeling about this IUI...best wishes

Ashort, so sorry your friend was inconsiderate...my heart goes out to you

Heather...keep us posted...

Everyone....best wishes wherever u r in your cycle
hi ladies,
  Thought I'd join in..I'm 7 dpiui....IUI done last Friday...will test this Thursday.  I had a LOT of injectables and produced 6 mature follicles...17, 17, 17, 18,  18, and 22.  Lining..13.  Hubby did great...168 million!! But last time I had 5 mature and still got a BFN...so you never know:)
Hi shayla! Wow! six mature follicles AND a great sperm sample...that's very exciting! I'll cross my fingers for you!!!

No news here! I still have two more days of clomid before I can start getting ready for my next O...and then right back in the 2WW :-)

Soooo, for those of you in the 2WW right now...when are you testing?
im 6dpo due for af  around the 10th feb, ill test 11th if no af, but i have no syptoms (symptoms) so i doubt its my mth. goodluck everyone else.
Hi Sam! Good to hear from you! If you're only 6 dpo, I wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms yet :-) It's still early...  Sending lots of SSBD your way!!!
u made me feel better. thanku.
Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Sam75, don't worry about the lack of symptoms - the last time I got preggo (ended in m/c though) I had no symptoms but for being tired and breaking out and that could have been the progesterone just as much as the pregnancy. I am now 12dpIUI and no major symptoms but for occasional fatigue, abdominal bloating and a few zits. I have become a huge believer in positive thinking and how that could help. Keep thinking happy thoughts (I know it's hard, trust me). Also, like Heather said, it is so early so even if you were to have symptoms, I'm guessing it would happen later. Good luck!!

Shayla, those numbers sound awesome! 6 follies - wow! That's great. I hope this is the cycle for you!

Jenandjohn - thanks for the feeling! All feelings help! :) Did you O yet?

Heather - you're almost back in the 2ww! How are you doing?

Ashort - how are you holding up with the 2ww? You must be 8-9dpO?

As for me, I have 2 more days for the Beta. I haven't POAS'ed yet and hope not to until Monday morning (or maybe not even then but fat chance I won't test AT ALL before the beta!!). I'm continuing to feel optimistic about this cycle. Let's see how it all goes. Just need to get thro'  this weekend - never wanted a weekend to fly by fast before! :)

thanks 4 the kind words, its sunday so the family r gunna go out and feed some ducks then go for a swim.
It's great to read up on everyone, lots of potential this month! I will wait patiently and expect several BFP's!!

So who is waiting to ovulate now? Heather5, and Rxy, and me, anyone else? DH and I have an 18 day road trip this month, hopefully that'll bring good things with it.

Anyone testing soon??

Good luck Ladies!!!
My beta is TOMORROW!!! Yikes! I'm 13dpIUI and still haven't POASed though I was so tempted last night.

We were out for dinner last evening with some friends and the whole evening my tummy was feeling unsettled and queasy (no vomiting though). I was also having occassional slight poking pain in my pelvic area. This ever happen to anyone before?

I think I will POAS tomorrow morning before I go for my beta at the RE's office. Wish me luck girls!! And good luck to everyone here - you are such an amazing group of ladies, I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!

Ooooooh....best of luck tomorrow, rumsy!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :-) The queasyness sounds like it could be a very good sign, and so does the cramping. Hopefully you'll be able to share some good news with us tomorrow!

Sam: Sounds like you and your family had a great Sunday!

izzys_mom: Yepp...looks like you, Rxy and I are all getting ready for the next big O. Normally I would ovulate on Wednesday or Thursday coming up (CD 12 or 13), but not sure if clomid will delay that. I'll keep you guys posted! When are you going on your road trip? And where are you guys going? How fun!!!

ashort/jenandjon: How are you guys doing? And what DPO are you now? Anyone tested yet?

:-)

Hey girls!  I haven't been on in awhile... with my AF showing up I've been a little sad and tryin to stay busy so I don't think about it!  So yup I with you guys waitin to O.  I am start clomid today for days 5-9 of my cycle. For the last 4 months I O on my 16th day of my cycle which looks like I will probably do my IUI on Valentines day... maybe that will give me some luck! lol... I sure need all the luck I can get!  

Heather are you just doing clomid this month?  I am a little behind you still have a few weeks to wait to O...

Izzy's mom how fun a road trip!!! Where are you going?  Hopefully you'll get your BFP this month!!! what cycle day are you?  
I love keeping updated on everyone's situations. It's great to know that we aren't doing this alone! Thank you for being so welcoming Heather5, jenandjon and rumsy! I'll be keeping an eye out for your post rumsy...here's hoping that we both have BFP's! I'm in Australia, so I'm a little ahead of time. I'll be posting my POAS result tomorrow morning. Good luck and SSBD to everyone xx
goodluck, im in sydney.
Thanks Diesel, and the VERY BEST to you too!! Can't wait to hear from you...about to hit the sack but will check in tomorrow morn.

Izzy's mom, Heather, Rxy - good luck for this cycle!
BFP! Golly gosh, it's a BFP! But I am now a little worried because my tender BB's are no longer tender........should I be concerned? I just want to be able to enjoy this moment, but I don't want to get my hopes too high. AAAAAaaaaaargh! I've waited so long for this, and here it is. Thanks to all for your support chix. xx
OMG!!! Diesel...I'm so happy for you!!! I've heard many women say the tenderness comes and goes in early pregnancy, so try not to worry too much about that. Congratulation!!!!

Rumsy actually got a BFP this morning too. She started a separate post earlier today. I can't believe we got two BFPs on the same day!!!

:-)

2 BFPs - hopefully this is the start of a wonderful trend! How are you doing Heather?
OMG, 2 BFPs

I cannot wait for my. i'm 7piui and 8pHCG, and BFN today. too early to tell, doesn't it. but the news of 2BFPs keep my hope up.
Hi girls!

Rumsy, so sorry I missed your post from the other day...YES! I hope this is the start of a wonderful trend too :-) I'm CD 12 today, and so far just faint lines on the OPKs, but I'm guessing clomid will delay my ovulation by a few days this cycle. Hopefully I'll be back in the 2WW by the end of the week! How are you doing? Have you been back for a follow up yet?

Chinup: LOL! Yes, 7 dpo is probably a little early for a HPT :-) But you're getting closer... Susanelizabeth got a PFP at 9 dpo last month, and I know some others on here who got theirs at 12 dpo. Give it a few more days and test again!!! And keep us posted! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Sam, ashort and anyone else in the 2WW: How are you guys doing? I'm sending lots of SSBD your way :-)
how are you doing?
i'm on cd 11 now.
Hi chinup!

I'm doing good. I tried clomid this month for the first time, but I'm a little worried, because A) I had NO cervical mucus and I know the little swimmers need that to get where they need to be, and B) I can't really tell by my temperatures when I ovulated. Could be as early as Friday or as late as yesterday. I guess I'll just have to wait and see after charting my temps for a few more days. But either way, looks like I'm back in the 2WW :-)

So, you're 11 dpo today! Wow! When are you testing again? I'll cross my fingers for you!!!
its sam, im cd2 AGAIN!!! anyway, hope this is ur month. fingers crossed...
Hi heather , hi all:)

I am happy you are on 2WW now I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)  I am now on 6DPO, I know it's too early to tell but I am getting signs like the ones that are mentioned on the website called twoweekwait.com .  I'm staying positive and check after AF is due. I hope we all get out BFP soon :)  

It's funny but I have never been happy to have minor headaches; nausea and lower back aches before,  I know you can't judge pregnancy through these early signs but it keeps me smiling to have these symptoms feels like BFP is comming .  I will include everyone in my prayers :)
Sam: So sorry last cycle didn't work out for you :-(  I'm sending lots of SSBD your way for this month!!!

tea-berries: That's very exciting!!! I wouldn't mind having headaches, nausea and lower back pain either...for a BFP :-) Best of luck to you, and keep us posted!
BFN on cd 11, so i will not check again before cd 14 :)
but i no longer have tender BB, and since i take Progestorene, so the BBT could be fooled by the drug.

my dr gave me 10mg estradoil (to take after finishing Clomid) to lessen the negative side effect of clomid.

and i drink lots of water and grapejuice, eat grape (even eat salty foods). and during this winter, grape in my place is so hard to find :)

lots of SSBD to you and all others on 2ww.
Hi chinup!

Sorry about the BFN...but 11 dpo is still early. Yeah, it's probably a good idea to wait until 14 dpo. I've had two miscarriages, and both times I got pregnant, I didn't get my BFP until after AF was due :-)

I tried the grapefruit juice and guafinesin (sp.) to increase CM, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe I need to ask about estradiol too. Oh, and I haven't tried grapes before. Is that suppose to help too?

To be honest, I don't really have too much faith in this cycle. I was very excited to try clomid this month, but with the lack of CM, the difficulties determining my ovulation date and the fact that I don't have tender BBs at all, I'm a little bit discouraged. Still hoping, though...

SSBD right back at you!!!
i read somewhere that grapes and pineapple help cm.

how about ask your dr. to do blood work to see your progestorene level.

are you on clomid 50mg? so did you O regullarly without Clomid?

Maybe I will ask for a progesterone test. Thanks for suggesting that :-)

Yes, I did ovulate on my own before clomid, but thought it would help increase my chances. I was on 50 mg, days 5 though 9. Not sure if I'll try it again or not.

How about you?

I'll keep the grapes and pineapples in mind for next cycle...although I'm still kinda hoping there won't be a next cycle and that I'll get my BFP this month. Here's to positive thinking!

:-)

thanks for the info about pineapple and grapes chinup! I will keep that in mind.

heather5:Well I am 7DPO today and still tired, had some cramps this morning since 5DPO till now, my temp is still around 98.78 and 98 It must be CLOMID acting up on me :) not much headache lately but darn sleepy,  staying positive to get BFP.  But I must say that the cramps this AM were the worst so far, HOW about everyone? How are you ladies doing?
Yay, tea_berries, you're already halfway through the looong 2WW! Cramps at this point can definitely be a good sign :-)

I'm not even sure what dpo I am today. I think I'm either 2, 3 or 4 dpo.

Are you planning on taking a HPT next week? Or are you seeing an RE and will be going in for a blood test?
Hi Heather,

Speaking of cramps they are all gone :(  I had some bloodwork done this morning to see if I trully "O'd" my OB would like to know for sure if 50mg clomid is enough for me.  I am quite scared thinking about HPT,  I am sure I will cave in as soon as I miss AF but we'll see. I get scared of needles though so I may do it only if it's my last resort...........Hope this is the month for us,
I will have my beta this Sat.
good luck to all
I did the guanifenisin thing the first time around using clomid and I got pregnant the first month I tried it!  I had EWCM for days! I didn't take just the guanifenisin pills though.. I did Robitussin.  I tried just Mucinex this time, and I never got EWCM the same way I did with Robitussin. I'm not sure why.. maybe there is something in the additives?

I broke down and did another HPT today, and the faint line I saw yesterday was still there, but fainter.  I'm thinking somehow it's the trigger shot hanging around.  I had that low tugging cramp two days ago, and yesterday I was fine, but I have AF type cramping today.

Funny how we all analyze our every twinge when TTC, huh? :P

Sheri
Hi, i'm 2 weeks after iui. and my beta result is 500 then 1000 after 2 days. I'm so happy now. thank you guys so much for everything. my progestoren level is 38mg (and i'm taking prometrium 200mg)
baby dust to all
OMG!!! Chinup, that's wonderful news!!! Congratulations on your GREAT numbers!

I am sooooo happy for you :-)
Hi my name is Julie. This is my first round of clomid. I am 3 dpo and in my 2ww now. i am so excited. I hope i get a positive test. I am going on the 26th to get a progeterone testing. If anyone has any advice or questions for me i will gladly take them. I want to give everyone some baby dust. best wishes!
Hello Ladies, I am waiting patiently with the rest of you! I am 5 dpo and I have heavy sore bb's, dull backaches, spider veins all over my chest, constipation and very very moody! I don't want to get my hopes up. Today I had a big dip on my BBT, yesterday it was 98 F and today it was 97.1, what's up with that? I'm doing this au naturalle but I do have to take baby aspirin daily because of my clotting (had four prior mc's because of clotting lining) and I took evening primrose oil up until ovuation along with my daily pre-natal vitamin. I hope I get a BFP this month, it is so disappointing when you don't, it feels just like a loss!!!!!
Jewels & Keenie: Best of luck to both of you! We actually have a new thread called "Cycle Buddies 2009", and we'd love to have you join us on there! It should be on the main page...

Heather ;-)